Chapter 8- Aftercare.

Muzan's pov

I woke up with a throbbing headache. It was like I got my brains/back blown out. Unless.. Did I?.. I started to remember the night I had with Kokushibo last night and it made me so flushed thinking about it. I felt arms around me that I didn't feel originally. I looked at Them and realized that they were Kokushibo's hands. I felt myself get more red with Kokushibo's arms around my waist.

'This must be a dream.. Is his arms around me right now?..'

I thought to myself.. This is kinda embarrassing to be cuddled as the strongest demon in the world but that title is long gone for me... I like to refer to myself as..

Koku's cvmslut.

(Jk I would never)

His lover..

I thought to myself on how much I loved Kokushibo and his voice. I was just rambling in my head before I felt something nuzzling into my neck. I blushed at the hot breath against it. I wanted to turn around to see even though I knew it was Kokushibo but that thought was cut short by a deep morning voice.

"Good morning... Did you sleep well last night dear..?" I heard a deep voice call out. I froze a bit but responded. "Yes,I slept really well... How about you, Koku?.." I asked Kokushibo.

Kokushibo pulled me closer as I whispered into his ear. "I slept amazing after our session last night..." I kept on being reminded about the night before. I blushed as he whispered. "Yeah.." I said as I started to get up. But I was greeted with my legs collapsing with me. I fell to the ground as I felt like his legs just gave up. I was in otter shock. 'What the-'

"I'm guessing you can't walk.. I'm sorry dear, I didn't mean to brake your legs..." He said sincerely.

"It's okay..." Kokushibo fot out of bed and went to Me. He picked me and carried me to the bathroom. I was confused on why he picked me up but I got idea later.

We arrived at the bathroom shortly after. Kokushibo undressed me and made sure I was okay. "Are you okay? Do you want me to do this..?" Kokushibo asked me. "Yes I'm okay with it. I want to do it."

He held me closer as there was a tub of warm water waiting for me to take a dive in. I gulped as Kokushibo set me down in the water. I relaxed into the feeling of the warm, gentle and nice water to sink into my skin. It was calming to feel water.

Kokushibo looked at me and took off his clothes as well. He joined Muzan put me on his lap.

Kokushibo hugged Muzan close as he closed his eyes. He rested into the warm water. It felt like resort pool water. It just gave me that comforting vibe.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Muzan and Kokushibo finished taking a bath. Kokushibo took up Muzan and left the bathroom. He put Muzan on the bed. He smiled at the look of him.

Kokushibo fot beside of him and held his hand while they were getting together. He looked at Muzan and gave him a kiss on the cheek softly. He enjoys the feeling of kissing Muzan on the cheek.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(YALL IM SO SORRY FOE THE SHORT CHAPTER IM JUST TIRED AND IN AUTHORS BLOCK SO BARE WITH ME.)