Chapter 4- Love is like a cherry blossom

*Readers pov*

Soon, Kokushibo woke up in a daze. His head was hurting and he had little memories of the night before. But it soon came back to him after a while of thinking.

But... He wasn't in his room.

He was outside. The scenery was nice. Very nice infact.

The wind was blowing as the leaves of the trees blew with it. The leaves on the ground crunched as Kokushibo started to walk along the path way.

"What is this place?.. It seems like I've been here before... It's at the back of my throat but.. I can't make it out."

Kokushibo started walking again.

But suddenly, he felt something leave his body. He stood there in shock.

There... sitting against that tree was.. Younger him.. He was balling his eyes out to his hearts content. Wait...

I remember.

Crying because of Yoriichi.

Kokushibo went closer to 'himself' and sat beside him.

"Why are you crying child."

Kokushibo asked in that stern tone. But.. it was different. His voice was different.

Little Kokushibo... or Michikatsu.. looked up at him.

"Yorii.. brother... I hate him! How can he be stronger than me?! I just-"

Kokushibo listened intently. Until he has a question.

"Aren't you afraid of me? I have 3 pairs of eyes on my face."

Kokushibo asked.

"No... You don't have 3 pairs of eyes on your face.. Are you insane?"

Little Michikatsu asked and that sent a feeling of depression in Kokushibo. That hurt.

"Plus, what's your name? Mines Michikatsu."

He said softly looking as if he was calming down.

"Michikatsu."

What. He meant to say Kokushibo. What the fuck.

"Your name is Michikatsu as well?! That's so amazing! I hope we could-"

Kokushibo woke up.

"Fuck..."

Why did I have that dream?.. And why was I in my human form?..

The thought of it sent a shiver down his spine.

Kokushibo turned over to see Muzan by his side. Muzan was sleeping so softly and calmly as he slept. Demons don't really need to sleep. It's just that they can and will.

Even if Muzan didn't need to sleep we just wanted to just to snuggle with Kokushibo.

Kokushibo smiled as started to get up, but Muzan held him back.

"Noo.. staayy... pleassee~..."

Muzan's talking was kinda sluggish like he was drunk but he really wasn't drunk. Just sleepy. Very...very... sleepy.

"I need to clean up though. If you want to you can come so I can clean you up as well."

Kokushibo said trying to justify his actions.

"Fineee..."

Muzan said in that sluggish tone again.

Kokushibo picked up Muzan and carried him to the bathroom.

"I may have to help you get better after last night's events."

Kokushibo said as he bended Muzan over the sink.

"This may hurt but I think you can handle it."

Kokushibo suddenly put his fingers in Muzan's ass. He quickly started to clean out his liquid that he let in Muzan yesterday.

"Ah-~ ngh-!~ d-don't go too fast Koku..."

Muzan said as he whimpered.

"Sorry. I'll try to be gentle."

Kokushibo started to slow down with his pace. Soon he finishes cleaning up Muzan.

"Okay since I'm done do you wanna take a shower because it feels right after our night together."

Kokushibo asked Muzan. Muzan nods and Kokushibo smiles.

They both enter the shower as they felt to do so.

Kokushibo turned on the water, making sure it's warm.

"Do you want me to wash your hair Muzan?" Kokushibo asked Muzan in a polite tone.

"Sure. It wouldn't hurt to do so." Muzan got in front of Kokushibo for him to start washing his hair.

Kokushibo takes some shampoo and starts to rub it in his hair. "Is that okay? Do you like how it feels Muzan?" He asked Muzan in his very soft tone of voice.

"Yes. Your hands are just so soft... I love it.." Muzan said softly. Kokushibo's eyes widen slightly before the corners of his lips curl into a soft smile.

They both stay in the shower for a while. Kokushibo was almost done washing his hair.

Soon Kokushibo finished washing Muzan's hair. "Okay I'm finished washing your hair Muzan."

Muzan took up a robe and put it around his body.

Kokushibo washed himself off for a bit before getting out and doing the same thing Muzan did.

"How are you feeling dear?" Kokushibo asked Muzan in a polite tone.

"I'm feeling good... You were right a shower was sooo needed.." Muzan finally had his words not in a slur.

Kokushibo smiled at that. "I know I'm right." He wasn't really acting so humble so Muzan pinched him.

"Ow!.. What was that for?!" "For acting too cocky." Muzan tone was mixed with a little anger and mostly holding back a laugh.

Kokushibo sighed at Muzan before speaking up again. "Well I'm going to the bedroom to put on our clothes." Kokushibo said before walking out the bathroom.

"Wait for mee!" Muzan said walking behind him late.

They both put on their clothes silently. After they were done Kokushibo spoke up. "Muzan. Do you want to go to a fair with me this night?"

Muzan looked shocked at the sudden break in silence but he calmed down a spoke.

"Sure I would love to go with you Kokushibo. I absolutely love fairs!"

Muzan used to go to fairs really often but he barely has the chance to do so now, but Kokushibo asking him to go to a fair?! Count him in!

"Okay then it's settled. We are going to a fair!" Kokushibo seemed excited. Kokushibo was normally calm and seeing him this excited was shocking.

"But I'm kinda hungry." Muzan but in. Kokushibo sighed.

"When are you not hungry?" Kokushibo said jokingly before Muzan stepped on his toe.

"Ow!" Kokushibo looked at Muzan with a glare. "Don't act too cocky Kokushibo. If you try that again I'll kick you next time." Kokushibo sighed. "Fine."

Both Muzan and Kokushibo left the room and went into the kitchen.

Muzan and Kokushibo had to store human meat in the fridge since it is daylight and mass murder is a best idea out in the daylight.

            Write that down dumb
                People who commit
                           Crimes.

Muzan opened the fridge and ate the hand that was in there. "Okay now I'm full."

Kokushibo sighed before sitting down on the couch. Muzan soon joined, going on Kokushibo's lap.

"You always do this." Kokushibo said. "I know." Muzan said smugly before cuddling him. They cuddle and watch movies for a while.

                Soon night fall came.

(HEHEHE CLIFF HANGERRR BLEHHH)

*number of words: 1103*