Chapter 6- We've met in another life.

((Warning: Blood and Dismemberment))

"Akaza.." Muzan whispered.

"What?" The man looked confused. "You must got me mixed up with someone else because my name is not Akaza."

The man said in a warm and comforting tone.

"N..no. You are Akaza. Or..Hakuji."

The man seemed shocked that the sickly pale man knew his name.

"How do you know my name? Do I Know you personally?"

He asked, his voice getting a bit softer.

"I'm Muzan. Kibutsuji Muzan."

Then the man starting to remember. And remember he did.

"Lord.. Muzan?!"

The man said shocked. He doesn't know how he knew this man or woman.. but he just knew a couple of things about him from the mention of his name.

"So.. That means.." He pointed to Kokushibo. "That's Kokushibo?!"

He seemed shocked as the information just flooded his head.

"Wait. So this is Akaza?" Kokushibo seemed to be in a state of shock as he heard Muzan talk.

"Yes. Akaza.. Do you know anyone else so is alive here—"

Muzan was cut off by a high pitched female voice.

"Big brother! Can you get this plushie for me?"

It was a girl with long white hair. She had a man who appeared to be her big brother.

"Well... We have the money for it then why not.."

"Yay! You're the best!"

Muzan felt his heart sank as he heard those two voices. Before Kokushibo could say another word, Muzan grabbed his wrist tightly and dragged him out of the festival.

Some how they ended up at a praying well at a mountain. They only saw a young man who had long blond hair.

After he was done praying he turned around. He had very pale skin and rainbow eyes that are hypnotizing.

"Ah! Hello Mr and Mrs! Do I know you? Or maybe you're apart of my cult?"

It was Douma. Muzan felt a feeling that he hasn't felt in centuries.

Guilt.

Muzan felt sick to his stomach hearing this feeling hit him. So he quickly slipped out of Kokushibo's path and ran away.

Kokushibo didn't notice at all.

Muzan's pov

Damn it, damn it, damn it!

Why are they here?! My past mistakes?! Shouldn't they all be in hell?? Damn it damn it!!

Muzan ran and ran until he met a man in the forest. He started to flirt with Muzan since he was in his woman form.

"Hey cutie~ Are you free tonight?~ I can take you on a wild night in my bedroom~.."

The man flirted to Muzan. Muzan was not in the mood to deal with any of this man's bullshit.

"Leave."

"Why should I cutie?~"

Then Muzan snapped. He punched the man in the face, killing him brutally. He man bled out on the floor.