Chapter 5- Old comrades

//Warning!: This chapter has: Gore, dismemberment, and child abuse.

//DO NOT READ IF ANY OF THESE TRIGGER YOU.//

Kokushibo found himself in a place he didn't even know. He looked confused as he called out.

"Where am I? Hello?" He said trying to gain attention.

......

"Hello?.. Michikatsu?.. Me two are you listening?"

That voice... It made him snap out of his trance.

"Ah, you're back again. You spaced out sir- I mean Michikatsu. It's weird calling you my name..."

Kokushibo or... Michikatsu was listening to what they had to stay.

"Did you even hear what I had to discuss with you? I'll repeat. I hope we could become friends... Michikatsu."

Younger Michikatsu said to Michikatsu.

"That would be nice." He looked at Younger Him and... smiled. It was rare to say at least to see Michikatsu smile.

But suddenly the face of younger Michikatsu turned into a smirk.

"Sooo... older me.. Can I ask you a question?" He asked smugly.

"Sure. Ask away." He said in response.

"Do you have a wife or anything? If you do is she pretty and kind?"

That sentence made Michikatsu freeze in shock. Not because of asking of the wife because he remembers his old wife.. What was her name again?..

That didn't matter.

"No I do not." He said coldly.

"Ehh?! I don't have a partner?.. Father says I'm supposed to get a wife to bare children..." He said with a little frown on his face.

"You do have a partner. It's just. He's—"

"He?! What do you mean he?!" He said extremely shocked. Was future him gay?!

"Yes. He. You have a boyfriend in the future." Michikatsu said as Younger Michikatsu had a look of shock.

"But what about fathe—" It cuts off.

Kokushibo looked confused as he was in a empty void. He looked around before getting up.

As soon as he got up, it changed to a very familiar scene.

Michikatsu getting yelled at by his very father
Kokushibo tried to interrupt but it was like he couldn't move.

Kokushibo stood there and watched as his father commit such a act to his younger self.

"Useless! You still haven't gotten stronger! Your training is not enough huh?!"

His father slapped Michikatsu on his cheek. He held his cheek and looked down at the ground.

He was holding back tears.

"I'm sorry father... Forgive me for I shall do better.." He begged.

"I don't want to hear you." As he said that, he left Michikatsu alone and walked away.

Michikatsu looked like he was about to burst into tears until Yoriichi came to him.

Yoriichi took a good look at Michikatsu before pointing to his cheek.

Michikatsu smiles in order to calm Yoriichi down. "Yoriichi I'm fine. I'll be better soon." He said as he walked away...

Kokushibo stood there and watched his own trauma happening again. He started to tear up himself watching this unfold again..