Chapter 1- The new beginnings

Kokushibo looked up in sky as he smiled.

He was just so glad he could be out in the sun after century's.

And he was able to spend it with the love of his life.

Muzan Kibutsuji.

Yes it may seem weird... Muzan just came back after the final Battle, killing all the Hashiras and everyone else.

Kokushibo ended up not looking in Sanemi's blade and killed all of them.

"Kokushibo look up in the trees.." Muzan said with a happy expression.

Kokushibo looked back at Muzan and responded with a smile of his own.

"I saw.. They are indeed beautiful.. They are not as beautiful as you though dearie."

Kokushibo said with a flirty tone as Muzan smiled at his compliment.

"Thank you Kokushibo... You're also really beautiful.."

Kokushibo heard Muzan compliment him a bunch of times but now since they are now in the sun, everything just makes him... feel a way..

Kokushibo blushed just a little bit.

"Thank you darling..."

"No problem dear."

Muzan said in a comforting tone. His voice was soft and gentle...Very different than it was before we could ever do any of this together...

This feels as if it's just a dream to them both...

*Kokushibo's pov*

Kokushibo just wanted to stare into Muzan's eyes and just be in state of comfort between each other... He just wanted relaxing moments between him and his boyfriend...

Kokushibo thought sometimes about his 'other' piers. Akaza.. Douma.. Hantengu... Gyutaro... Daki... Hantengu.

He wonders sometime, 'How are they... If the Hell and Heaven were to exist.. They'd be in there..

"Koku..."

...

"Kokushibo."

...

"Kokushibo!"

Kokushibo jumped out of his little zoning out moment and responded.

"Oh sorry dear... I zoned out."

Kokushibo said in a apologetic tone of voice. He seemed sorry as he loved his boyfriend so much.

"It's okay but why are you thinking of your old 'piers'? They are all dead. There was someone who I was shocked to be killed and it was Akaza... But let's not focus on them."

He whispered as he got a bit closer to Kokushibo ear.

"Focus on me instead dear~.."

He said in a sexy tone of voice. He meant it to tease him just a little bit but not enough to get I'm too mad or too... Horny. He doesn't want Kokushibo 13 inch in him right now now. And that's when he's soft.

'Did he really just say that?!' Did Muzan just say that to me?.. I can't lie... it was really really... sexy.. Gah!— What is up with me—

"It was sexy? thank you darling~"

Dang it I keep on forgetting he can read my mind! Stop thinking!

.......

I want Muzan so bad. I want him lay underneath me a moaning mess and crying— Agh! Stop you dirty mind!—

"Oh my.."

Muzan blushed.

"You're so horny... good damn..."

"But whatever let's go. I'm getting a bit tired of staying here in the sun for too long. My pale skin isn't used to so much sun."

Muzan said kindly to Kokushibo.

"Sure."

Suddenly, Kokushibo picked up Muzan bridal style to back to the house.

**Heyy!!!**

**I'm the author of his book!! I hope y'all like it! It's my first Soo ya😭**

**Word count: 540**