number ten

I sit in the crowd patiently, waiting for it to begin. I throw some of the airy popcorn into my mouth.

I couldn't get my mind off the fact that I made out with a big, red, buff, bulky, hot, steamy, half unclothed, large demon on a couch. I was squealing (in my head) and kicking my feet.

The taste of Asmodeus is still in my mouth. Arcade soda. Could've been worse.

After a couple of minutes, they called his opponent into the ring. 'MelonMuncher'.

He was a green ogre (not like Shrek) with sharp horns atop his head.

'MelonMuncher' walked into the ring, waving at everyone in the stands, his mahogany colored wrestling tights shining.

After, they called Asmodeus into the ring. The crowd yelled the loudest for him, but who could blame them??

They ring the ding ding ding bell and the match starts.

Sure, I practiced wrestling and studied it for about a month, but I didn't really go that deep into the subject, so I forgot a lot about it pretty easily.

A couple minutes into the fight, they're head to head. There are a lot of people rooting for MelonMuncher, but the rest are for Az.

"Asmo-deus! Asmo-deus! Asmo-deus!" The crowd cheers.

I do so, as well.

I catch his eye, in the large sea of people.

He winks at me charismatically and headbutts MelonMuncher, who is unable to dodge and takes the blow heavily.

Long story short, Az wins by a landslide.

The host held Asmodeus's arm up in victory.

GRRAAAAHHHHHH!!!!

The crowd goes wild!!! Everyone knows he would win, but it's fun to watch it happen.

He walks out of the ring, and almost immediately, people flood out of the stand to try and get his autograph/ signature.

I do, too, butttt... why bother? There's a load of people and I'll just get run over, anyway.

I exit the venue with my tote bag in clutch.

It's already pretty dark outside. You could see the stars across the sky.

It's around 8, now.

"I guess I'll head to work early..." I mutter to myself.

I skip stupidly all the way to work. Nobody was out in the streets, anyway, so it doesn't really matter.

Were Az and I, like, boyfriends, now? Or am I being to quick to label our relationship? I don't know... I'm pretty sure he likes me, but maybe it was just a 'spur of the moment' type of thing.

WHATEVERRRR!!!! I won't think about that at the moment because I have to be making pizza with my darling coworkers.