CH . 01 | 𝑮𝒆𝒕𝒐 𝑺𝒖𝒈𝒖𝒓𝒖

Author's Note:

Hello, I actually would have never thought I'd be writing again and uploading on this account. I do want to say that the Focus series (last part) and Linked might be discontinued or still be put on hold— due to the lack of motivation, and I sincerely apologize for that.

I wanted to make a Guideverse story of SatoSugu, as this idea came by out of the blue and I thought why not? As for those, who don't know what Guideverse there will be an explanation of it down below (hopefully my explanation will be clear enough, and if anyone wants to add to it feel free to do so).

Hope you enjoy this first chapter of this series, much love.

_________

Guideverse:

Is a sister-verse to Omegaverse. Some people go by Espers and people go by Guides.

Espers' main goal is to defeat monsters/clear dungeons, however without proper 'guiding' they will lose control of themselves (as a result— hurt other people by being a ticking bomb, hurt themselves, or even die).

A guide's main goal is to 'guide' Espers. This is by using physical touch (ranging from something small like holding hands to something extreme like sexual intercourse).

There are rankings from (S class to F class). The Esper and Guide should be the same rank or close (e.g. if an Esper were to be an S-class and the Guide is a B-rank, their guiding will not be efficient, not work at all, and/or the Guide will be in physical pain).

One last thing is 'Bonding'. If an Esper and Guide follows through with bonding, the Esper will not be able to receive guiding from any other Guides except for the one they bonded with. Vice versa with the Guide- the Guide will not be able to guide other Espers.

_________

𝙂𝙪𝙞𝙙𝙚 𝙈𝙚

𝙂𝙪𝙞𝙙𝙚 𝙈𝙚

The white-haired young male walks down the hallway, as he then enters a room. A young woman with long brown hair is currently seated at her desk in a room designated for medical care. Her gaze now focuses on the white-haired male as she brings a smile towards him. "Here to bother me as always?"

He looks at her with a slight grin. "Am I always a bother?" He asks as he makes his way to her desk.

She slightly laughs as she rests her elbows on her desk while propping her chin softly on the palm of her hands. "Yeah." She bluntly says. Just when he was about to respond, she had more things to say.

"You need to stop being close-minded and get yourself a Guide, Gojo." She adds on.

Gojo looks at her with a frown as he rubs the back of his neck. "I've been doing just fine without a Guide and with suppressants alone, Shoko."

Shoko slightly scoffs at his response. "You do realize that soon I can't keep raising the dose of it, right? Then what are you planning to do if the suppressants stop working?"