CH. 08 | 𝙍𝙚𝙖𝙡𝙞𝙩𝙮

warning: sexual content

Author's Note:

I apologize if I'm a day or two late; I have not been getting enough sleep lately.

-

Recap:

"Can you look into my eyes and say that?" Geto wants to see his expression and hear him say it once more. He needs to know if he's telling the truth or not.

Gojo brings his gaze back to the Guide, looking into those eyes of his as he clenches his hand even more. "I... I do..."

-

𝙂𝙐𝙄𝘿𝙀 𝙈𝙀

𝙂𝙐𝙄𝘿𝙀 𝙈𝙀

"If you do trust me, then bring that mask of yours that you always wear down," Geto says.

"You don't have to show me everything all at once." He continues to say

Gojo brings his gaze down to the ground. He felt hesitant and anxious. Why, out of all people... Why was he able to show so much emotion to this person in front of him? What makes him so special?

Sure, he knows that he isn't properly guided and that it does affect his rational thinking. However, he's been the most vulnerable he's ever been with Geto.

"Satoru."

There it is again.

He wanted him to stop saying his name. Every time his Guide says his name, it crawls up on his skin, sending shivers down his spine. Though it was not in a bad way for him, it felt comforting.

"Satoru."

"Shut up, please." Gojo breathes out. "You're always saying my first name out like that; stop it."

When Geto looks at his Esper, he can see that he is still shaken up. His gaze was brought down to his hands, which were trembling. "What are you talking about? I'm just saying your name."

"Do you not like it when I say your first name?"

Gojo opens his mouth slightly but closes it and bites his lower lip in frustration.

"It's not that; it's just..."

"It's just what? What is it? You're not being clear enough, Satoru."

There it was, once more.

Geto could sense that he was close to breaking his shell. Sure enough, he did see him break not too long ago, but this is different. Push to shove, this will hopefully get Gojo to say out his true feelings.

"You were crying out and felt so broken when I said that I didn't want to be your Guide anymore; why is that?"

Gojo felt his body stiffen from Geto's words. It was true; he did feel broken. Though he was still trying to understand why, why did he feel broken? There are just these emotions that he is still trying to figure out; he just couldn't place his tongue on them.