CH. 03 | 𝙏𝙤𝙪𝙘𝙝

Recap:

"Anything then. A touch... a hug... a kiss..." The Esper breathes out softly. "Anything please."

Geto looks up into those eyes again, as he lets out a slightly frustrated sigh. "Don't come crying to me about it after then..."

"You're the one who asked for this."

"Satoru."

-

𝙂𝙪𝙞𝙙𝙚 𝙈𝙚

𝙂𝙪𝙞𝙙𝙚 𝙈𝙚

Geto did say those words, but in reality, he still wouldn't pursue Gojo in that way. "How about we do something simple... like a hug?" He proposed the idea to the Esper.

"Anything... I said." The Esper responds. It was clear enough that he would do anything to make his immense body heat, and the pleasure go away.

Geto stays silent for a bit as he looks back and then brings his gaze back to Gojo's. He brings Gojo's hand down with his from pinning it against the wall, as he leads him to the living area. "Come on... let's get you seated." He says it softly.

Gojo lets Geto guide him to the living room as they stand near the L-shaped couch. He then proceeds to bring his hand away from his as he pushes Geto down onto the couch, making the Guide look at him in shock. He hovers over him and places himself on the young Guide. He was now sitting on Geto's lap.

Geto was trying to process everything that happened within a minute, as he proceeded to pinch the bridge of his nose. "Hey..." he says as he sees Gojo lean his face closer to his.

"Come on... I'm getting impatient." The Esper breathes out.

Geto frowns. "I said a hug, not for you to sit on my lap." Of course, how could he forget that Gojo isn't thinking rationally? He sees him tilting his head slightly to the side.

"But I don't want a hug," Gojo complains.

Geto frowns even more while he lifts his hand to cover his own eyes. He breathes out slightly as he thinks to himself that this is going to be a nuisance for him to deal with. "Not too long ago... you said that anything was fine." He mutters softly. Though his eyes widened slightly as he felt himself ticklish around his neck area, he then removed his hand from his eyes only to see that Gojo was kissing the crook of his neck, and from there, Gojo was slightly gliding his tongue down alongside his neck.

"Satoru." He says his name out loud.

Gojo doesn't respond as he starts to nibble on Geto's neck. It was clear that his mind was elsewhere, or more so, ignoring Geto, as all he could think about was pleasing himself.

Geto brings an arm around Gojo's waist, holding him firmly. "Satoru." He says his name once more. In this case, Gojo still didn't listen; he bit down on Geto's neck, as Geto himself wasn't too happy about it. He brings his hand to the back of Gojo's head as he runs his hand through the Esper's hair, grabbing a few strands and tugging on it softly, making the Esper lean back from his neck and earning a slight groan.