Chapter 14 | 𝘾𝙖𝙡𝙢 𝘽𝙚𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙎𝙩𝙤𝙧𝙢

Author's Note:
So there were mixed emotions with Sukuna appearing in the story. I apologize.

-

Recap:

Sukuna's lips form a slight smirk. "I came to claim what was mine before."

"I was never yours to begin with." Gojo says it coldly.

"Ah, are you now trying to say that the pretty boy of yours claimed you?" He asks in response. His hands then made their way to the lower area of Gojo's back, as the Esper just clenched onto his clothing in anger.

"So what... did he fuck you better than I did, Satoru?" The pink-haired man smirks even more while he slides his hands downwards to where the Esper's ass is, causing the Gojo to clench his jaw slightly. "Cause I'm pretty sure... I'm the one who taught you how to open those pretty legs." He utters it softly.

" He utters it softly

𝙂𝙪𝙞𝙙𝙚 𝙈𝙚

Gojo narrows his eyes slightly, still gripping onto the pink-headed man's clothing. "You fucking disgust me." He spat out.

Sukuna lets out a laugh as he is amused by how Gojo is acting currently. "Oh? I disgust you. I don't remember you saying that years ago." He says.

The ocean blue eyes of his grew smaller as he was enraged by his sudden comment.

"I mean, I remember it vividly—how you would say out loud that you wanted my cock in your hole many times." Sukuna says.

He knew Sukuna was going to say more things that were unnecessary for him; he was going to attack him, though he stopped midway once Sukuna finally spoke out.

"Hurt me, and I'll hurt your pretty boy, baby." Sukuna says it coldly.

Gojo breathes in heavily as he softly exhales out. He brought his clenched fist down to his side as he let go of Sukuna's clothing.

Sukuna looks at Gojo as he then smiles, and he brings his hand to caress the Esper's face. "There we go." He says it softly as his thumb slowly goes under his blindfold. "That's a good boy."

The Esper knew his blood was boiling; he needed to keep composure, not for his sake but for Geto as well.

"What is that you want?" Gojo asks.

Sukuna then slightly scoffs as he brings the blindfold a bit up to reveal one of the Esper's blue eyes. "I already told you that I came to claim back what was mine."

"Bullshit," Gojo spoke out, keeping eye contact with the other.

The other smiles expanded as he tilted his head slightly. "Mmm, that's all that you need to know, babe." He brought his hand away from Gojo's face. "In actuality, I decided to come back and be your Guide."