CH. 11 | 𝙎𝙩𝙖𝙧 𝙋𝙡𝙖𝙨𝙢𝙖 𝙑𝙚𝙨𝙨𝙚𝙡 (𝙄𝙄𝙄)

Warning: anime/manga spoilers, angst, smut

Recap:

"Gojo Satoru is dead."

The man whose hair is down colored in jet black, a well-built body frame wrapped in black torso clothing, and white bottoms, and who has those eyes and smile that spoke out bloodlust, brings his piercing gaze towards Geto.

"I killed him."

That itself couldn't be true is what the Guide wanted to think and believe. He brings his gaze away from the girl's body, which is covered in blood. Riko, a young teenage girl, who was supposed to be Tengen's vessel, is now lying on the ground, dead.

That gaze of his went to look at the person who killed Riko and who now stated he killed his Esper. His Esper.

Gojo Satoru.

-

𝙂𝙪𝙞𝙙𝙚 𝙈𝙚

𝙂𝙪𝙞𝙙𝙚 𝙈𝙚

His palms were trembling a bit, and he could also feel it being a bit sweaty due to feeling nervous. He came here in a hurry. If only he tells himself that hopefully it is true. It is true that Gojo Satoru is still alive. Of course, he came to panic and wasn't thinking straight after being caught off-guard by the sorcerer killer, Toji Fushiguro.

However, waking up and being treated by Shoko was a gift that his ring didn't break. And that could only possibly mean one thing. Is it true that his Esper is still alive, or was it a miracle that all led to misfortune?

He finally pushes the giant metal-frame doors open. Inside the room, the huge light within the ceiling structure blinds his eyes for a partial moment, as his vision is now stable. Finally, coming to his senses, his eyes widened to see a huge crowd. The crowd must be the people who are a part of the Star Religious Group. However, that wasn't his reasoning for why he was stunned.

The familiar white-headed Esper walks through as the members of the Star Religious Group go to step away, allowing him to walk through. He looks at Geto while carrying the corpse of Riko Amanai, a blanket covering her now-dead body. "You're late, Geto, though there are several Star Religious Group facilities in the city after all."

Geto was caught in bewilderment. Yes, it was Gojo Satoru he was looking at; though things seem different, the question is, 'What was different'? "Satoru, is that you?" He found himself asking such a bizarre question; he was in disbelief seeing his Esper.

He gazes into Gojo's eyes, as he finds them to be glistening. They were more blue than before. To his surprise, he didn't have to offer him Guiding, and that made him question. That made him want to ask Gojo what had happened during the period of him being gone.

"Satoru, what exactly happened?"

"I see you already saw Shoko," Gojo says, not considering answering Geto's question.