Chapter 7- Forgiveness

This is your fit🌝

I walked into the Young justice base, I saw Aqualad and Conner fighting against each other.

'RECOGNIZE...H/N...B-0-8'

Everyone stopped what they were doing and looked over at me.

We stood there in complete silence.

I started to feel uncomfortable, I rubbed the back of my neck.

"You guys probably either hate me, don't trust me, or both" i gave them an awkward smile.

I fucked everything up and I haven't been on the team for long.

"We don't hate you," Aqualad walked up to me, placing his hand on my shoulder.

"So you don't trust me?"

Aqualad looked at me

"We trust you, Y/n" He shook his head, trying not to laugh.

"Still trying to crack jokes, after almost bringing this whole place down," Conner rolled his eyes.

"Hey, that's how I deal with things." I dapped up Conner.

"Hey, nothing wrong with that. Welcome back Y/n," Artemis gave me a hug.

"I'm glad to be back." I smiled.

"I thought you weren't coming back," M'gann looked up at me with worry.

"I wouldn't leave you guys," I opened my arms. She walked into them, wrapping her arms around me.

"You guys are like my second family. I don't care how long we've known each other, or how much you don't like me. You're family," I smiled.

I walked down to my room, it was back together. It had only been two days since the accident.

"We cleaned it up." Aqualad leaned against the door frame.

"Some of the justice league members came by to help out too." M'gann cheered.

"Ribin added some reinforcements, just in case this were to happen again. No gas can get there here, no more door jamming, and these walls aren't coming down," Aqualad smiled.

"Thanks guys," I sat on the bed, my head hanging down.

I looked at the floor, trying to find the right words.