CHAPTER 2: The League

Y/n's POWERS (btw credits to people who own these pictures)

Dragon shifting: He can turn into a two-headed dragon left side white right side black and can summon them without changing into his dragon.Y/n also can use his dragon scales when in his human-like form as a shield for his body.

White:
Lightning manipulation- can manipulate lightning and any kind of way he pleases
Light travel: can travel through light creating himself into a source of energy making him able to travel through any type of source of light.

White: Lightning manipulation- can manipulate lightning and any kind of way he pleases Light travel: can travel through light creating himself into a source of energy making him able to travel through any type of source of light

Healing: he can heal anything

White mist: Y/n lets off a white mist that can make his opponent automatically tired, making them pass out immediately.

Black:
Shadow manipulation- manipulate shadows meaning anyone's shadow or in any way he pleases.

Shadow travel: can travel through shadows by turning himself into one only being able to move around by other shadows or darkness

The minions: he can control his dead minions by bringing them back but they only follow his orders he only uses them in battle.

This is what they look like ☟︎

Nightmare: Y/n can induce nightmarish visions by reawakening traumatic memories within an opponent

Nightmare: Y/n can induce nightmarish visions by reawakening traumatic memories within an opponent. The opponent is then left immobile and defenseless while under the effect of 'Nightmare'. When done the opponent is then left both mentally and physically broken.

Black mist: Y/n also can release a black mist that he can manipulate in any way either freely which is when inhaled can cause his opponent to slowly die, or control which is when he controls the mist in any way. For example, he can cuff an opponent with the mist, and each tug and pull of the opponent will cause the misty cuffs to slowly drain the life out of them.

Last but not least his weapon

Akuma: y/n's Demon sword it's made of a strong black crystal it can turn into any type of weapon he pleases but he likes to use it as a HUGE sword in combat.