Chapter 12: Hell in Heaven.

(smut warning!! you can skip the
part of it)

Fun was starting now. Jeongyeon and Nayeon were drunk, Chaeyoung was really drunk and there was you who didn't even touched the alcohol.

The laughter of your friends and girlfriend was loud, not too much, and you didn't know how to calm them down.

"I'm going to the restroom for a bit.." you mouthed standing up from the table feeling your head aching.

"Alright honey, go now." she said with a giggle while watching you leaving the table.

In the bathroom was a girl already and saw you holding your head with your hand. She came up to you and asked if you were alright. You explained that you just had a headache.

"Here is a pill." She said giving you a pill that didn't really looked like painkiller but you still took it without thinking about it.

"Thank you.." you mouthed and gulped it without even using water. You stayed up from the sink and washed your face. The girl was already gone.

You rarely drunk alcohol and Chaeyoung felt like an idiot drinking it right now, however she wanted to enjoy this moment since you two didn't drink a lot.

The loud laughs started to get on her nerves as well since they woke up her head.

"I am going to the restroom too, I'll be fast." she said while leaving the table, her words still a bit wobbly from the alcohol she drank.

You saw Chaeyoung coming inside the restroom as well and you looked at her confused. "What are you doing here?" you asked scratching your neck nervously.

"I am here because.. hm.. because.." she didn't want to say she followed you but seeing you so close to her made her feel like she wanted to kiss you again, so she said something more cute and shy.

"Well, I wanted to see how you were doing.." she blushed, knowing she sounded like a fool.

"Are you okay? How's your headache?" she approached and took a look at your face, knowing you weren't feeling good at the moment.

———————smut———————

You suddenly started feeling really hot or you would say turned on for no reason. You couldn't even look at her without thinking what you two could do right now.

You tried to stay calm but that was impossible you grabbed her face and smashed your lips against hers as you aggressively started making out with her.

Chaeyoung gasped as you kissed her passionately, her heart racing and her body responding to your touch. She wrapped her arms around you, returning the kiss with just as much fervor.

"I don't know what is happening to me.." you mouthed softly between the kiss. Your hands slowly going down her body towards her ass, you lifted her up, not caring if she was wearing a dress, and pinned her against the wall.

Chaeyoung moaned into the kiss, her hips grinding against yours in response. She bit her lower lip as you touched her more intimately, arching into the feel of your hands on her ass. "Y/N.." she moaned.

"I feel so turned on.. I don't know what is going on please help me.." you said like a pleading dog, you were desperate for her.

Then it hit you, the pill, the pill was the reason behind your horniness and now that Chaeyoung was drunk and you were horny there was nothing that would stop you from having fun.

Chaeyoung couldn't help but smile against your lips. Her heart fluttered as you pinned her against the wall, the alcohol making her feel both daring and desired. "I'm here for you, baby," she whispered, her breath hot against your skin.