Chapter 51: Knock knock.

Chaeyoung rushed to the hospital without second thought and found your mother waiting outside the room that meant you were still in intensive care room.

Chaeyoung's face was very worried as she saw your mother waiting outside that room. Now she was sure that the situation was really bad.

She rushed towards your mother and she hugged her with all of her strength. She was trying to keep her head on your mother's shoulder in order to calm down.

"Is she going to be okay? Is she stable, eomma??" she asked your mother as she kept hugging her and waiting for a response. But deep in her heart, she already knew the answer.

"I hope so.. none of the nurses came out yet.." your mother explained having her head lowered down.

"How long have you been waiting here?" Chaeyoung asked your mother with a bit of concern.

She tried to stay calm and she took deep breaths as she waited for a response. She couldn't believe that you were now in a hospital and that you were in a critical state too.

She felt her heart stopping for a moment before she took care of it. Her anxiety got the best of her now.

"She is going to be fine, I am sure of it..." she said to herself believing in you.

"Like an hour or so.. but Chaeyoung please do me a favour and go back home. Binna will be finishing her school in few minutes she doesn't need to learn that Y/N had a car accident like that.." you mother then told her placing her hands over Chaeyoung's while looking at Chaeyoung dead in the eyes.

"Do you want me to go back home?" she asked her mother as she kept looking away. She was still really worried about you but Chaeyoung wanted to trust your mom's words.

She was thinking that Binna wouldn't take it really well. She wanted to protect her from this situation but she also didn't want to leave you there.

"You know what.. I'll go pick up Binna from school but let me know if there are any updates. Okay darling?" your mother said getting up from her seat knowing that Chaeyoung was eager to be by your side right now.

"Okay..." she said to your mother as she tried to keep her cool. Chaeyoung's eyes turned red when she saw your mother leaving to pick up Binna.

She wanted to be with you but she knew that your mother was making the right decisions.

Chaeyoung was now waiting for any nurse to come outside, she was just standing beside a wall with her arms crossed and her legs together.

"I can't believe this happened..." she said to herself while she turned her head looking at the direction where your mom left.

Time skip

One of the nurses came out finally holding a paper in her hands. "Are you a friend or a family member of Miss Y/N?" the nurse asked Chaeyoung politely.

"I'm her girlfriend" Chaeyoung quickly replied with a worried face, looking at the nurse with a lot of worries in her eyes.

She was waiting for an update from the nurse to see what happened to you. She couldn't help it and her heart started pounding against her chest all of a sudden.

She just wanted to know if you were still alive and if there was any hope of you waking up from that unconscious state.

The nurse stay silent for a bit looking at the paper in front of her. "Well Miss Y/N is a true survivor. She lost a lot of blood and we had to do a lot of transfers to keep her alive. She also has 14 stitches on the side of her head gladly not so noticeable. She is still sleeping and we are hoping she will wake up soon." the nurse said handing Chaeyoung the paper and leading her to the room that you were in.