Twenty Five

...that lavender haze...I just want to stay..

I didn't wake up until 12 in the afternoon the next day. And I woke up to Jack telling me I should probably get up.

The hockey game was starting at 7 but we were going to be going to the stadium at 5:30 to ensure a good spot even though we have a box thanks to Quinn and Jack. It was literally going to be just us and a few others in there which is cool.

I felt a little sick from the alcohol the night before as I washed my face with cold water to wake myself up. It would go away. I walked over to Luke's room and knocked which he told me to come in. Both him and Quinn were in Luke's bed on their phones so I plopped down in the middle, laying on my stomach. "I don't want to hear it. I have to play hockey in 7 hours" Luke started. "I've been alternating Gatorade and Water"

"There's like no chance I drink tonight" I admitted. "I'll put water in a solo cup"

"I won't tell if you don't"Quinn piped up. We hooked pinkies and I was very happy that someone else was gonna be sober.

"Why are you in here? Do you need me to take you to get Plan B or something?" Luke stated so casually I could choke him.

"Luke!" I gasped as my cheeks flushed and Quinn started bursting out laughing. "I hate you"

"I'm being a good friend the fuck! I know you don't want any babies-"

"No Luke I don't need Plan B you ass" I snapped. "Half the school probably needs to take Plan B because your a slut"

"I am not!" He argued.

"Yes you are. Whore" I continued and he scowled at me as Quinn just kept dying. "Stop laughing Quinn your making me suicidal" I groaned in embarrassment.

"Why is Lily suicidal?" Jack asked as he strolled in. Perfect timing.

"Because I asked-"

"Because Luke sucks and I hate him" I cut off Luke. "I came In here to ask if you wanted to go get lunch but we're no longer friends" I sat up and crossed my arms over my chest.

"Oh shut up. Your still in pajamas! Go get dressed and let's go" Luke ordered. I rolled my eyes but reluctantly got up and walked past Jack to go throw on some clothes. I ended up just throwing on some sweatpants and leaving on my tank top.

We ended up at a diner where Luke bought me a cannoli to make up for being mean earlier. So we're friends again. The food there was good too and helped a lot with my nausea. However, I couldn't help but feel a bit anxious at the way Jack was acting the entire time.

He almost seemed lost in thought. But also annoyed. He was quiet and didn't really talk much and instead scowled at his plate while he ate. I didn't understand because he was fine yesterday and nothing happened today to make him upset. Naturally I thought it was me and he was regretting everything so of course, the anxiety was HIGH.

When we got back home in was now 2 and I was gonna go potentially get some work done for school. I was kind of surprised when Jack just openly followed me into my room and closed the door behind him. "I'm gonna type up this assignment then we can watch a movie or something ok?" I told him as he sat on my bed and pulled out his phone.

"Ok" he responded, still sounding distant. It made my stomach turn. I sat next to him and ran a hand through his hair which caused him to look over at me. "What?" He asked.

"You tell me, Did i do something? I feel like your upset with me" I told him, dropping my hand back to my lap as I nervously waited for his answer. He sighed and put his phone down.