Being Captured

Then the guy said "how do you know my name ? " Then Griffin answered and said " it's me Griffin . " Then then Desmond answered and said " oh man it's so good to see you again . " Then Donte interrupted and said " how do you two know each other ? " " we were friends in college" Said Desmond. " come on ill show you around the field" said Griffin. " while you do that me and Duncan will look around the vicinity and by the rail road tracks for supplies ." " Alright , Dave, you can go or stay it's up to you" said Griffin. " I'll stay " said Dave . " okay Duncan and Dante if you need anything just holler I should be able to hear you from here" said Griffin. When Duncan and Dante arrived at the highway Duncan said "let's split up." "Good idea , I'll go this way to the right and you go that way to the left and look for some guns," answered Dante.

Then Dante turned around and started walking toward this abandoned car, when he reached the abandoned car he began examining it. While he was looking at the car he heard rustling in the woods in front of him. Thinking it was a walker he took out his knife, and began to slowly walk into the woods following the sounds of movement. Then he walked past this really big tree that you could tell had been there for ages as he past it he stopped and stood there listening, then he suffered a big blow to the the back of the he'd with a shovel knocking him out cold.

After that had took place Dunkin heard a loud bang and yelled "Dante!" He heard nothing. Then Dunkin walked toward the sound that he had heard. When he arrived at the car he stopped and began examining the area trying to find his friend when he looked up he saw someone. This mysterious person was dressed in black long jean pants with a tucked, long sleeve, black buttoned up short. Then walking toward the man saying "Whats your name?" The man said nothing, but took out a revolver. Then Dunkin quickly turned around about to run back to the hospital but when he did manage to turn around he was hit in the head with a gun knocking him out by a man that was standing behind him the whole time, and Dante and Dunkin were dragged away.