Chapter 3: Start of 3rd year

1st September 1993

POV Harry:

I board the train behind Hermione and Ron after waving goodbye Ron's parents, Ginny and the twins having left before us.

The three of us decide to sit in a cabin where we found an adult, as Hermione saw, called Remus J. Lupin who was sleeping. As I had decided the day before with Hermione, I tell Ron about Sirius Black going after me, as it's what we think Dumbledore would have wanted me to know.

We immediately are proven correct as Ron doesn't seem to have much of a reaction, not like Hermione who was acting as this was news to her, she makes an impressive actress.

Ron, then starts to tell us all about his summer once again, at least that meant that he hadn't noticed that I'm wearing new clothes, he will probably have a stroke when he notices.

After a few hours the train stops, which makes me look at Hermione worryingly, there were still a few hours until we arrive at Hogwarts so this must mean trouble. Suddenly, Hermione starts to motion at my hair alarmed while also looking at Ron and then I realize that my hair must have changed color because of my emotions.

The first week after finding the truth I read books about metamorphmagic, which I found was a type of magic from the Black family, which caused me to want to practice it and now it seems that it responds to my emotions apart from when I do it voluntarily. At first, I thought that because of the glamour it wouldn't be able to be seen, but as it seems the glamour only makes the form of the hair stay the same.

I force my hair to return to his usual color and then look at Ron to see if he noticed something, but he seemed to be focused in the door of the cabin, probably trying to se the reason why we stopped, as it seemed that the corridor was growing colder.

Suddenly, a person or something similar to a person with a hood appeared from the corridor and started to make his way inside our cabin. It starts to grow close to me, which makes the cabin grow colder and my rings start to emit some warmth, I also start to hear someone screaming "Not Harry..." or something like that, which makes me think that this thing is making me hear what happened the day that my father and godmother died.

Before I could faint because of the cold, a sudden light appear making the thing disappear from where it came from. I look behind me to see the man who was previously sleeping standing with his wand out, which was probably the cause of the light.

- Are you okay R- Harry? - he asks and I immediately know that he was going to call me Rigel, he knows the truth, so he must know something about my parents.

- I'm okay, but how did you know my name, sir? - I ask.

- I think about everyone in the Wizarding World knows who you are Harry. - he replies and well, that's true from what I had seen the past two years. - I also am the new professor of DADA.

At this I perk out, so this was the new professor and he also seemed to know something about me, I only hope that he isn't one of the people of Dumbledore and that he is a competent teacher unlike his predecessors.

He then gives me chocolate and tells the three of us about the Dementors, the thing that seemingly attacked, and that they were here because of Sirius, which makes things for me much difficult as I was going to try to find him to ask why he was coming here and if I could help him. Hermione looks at me from the other side of the cabin making me know that she was thinking the same.

A little bit later, we finally arrive at Hogwarts and we end the day with the banquet and going to our towers to sleep, but I don't remember much of it as I was almost dead at my feet, I only remember McGonagall giving us the year schedules.