Chapter 9: Goblet of fire

POV Harry:

- Do you know what appears in an inheritance test? - I ask.

- From what I know, a part from your parents and godparents, it also appear your heirships, abilities and if you have any enchantments on you. - Nott replies.

- That's true, for the heirships, well, you can see them. - I say, this time showing them all the rings, but they could only see three of them, Potter, Peverell and Gryffindor, as Black and Slytherin were merged together with Potter and Gryffindor and I only let those two show. - They are Potter, Peverell and Gryffindor and then... - I let the Potter and Gryffindor rings change to the Black and Slytherin ones. - Black and Slytherin.

- You're the Slytherin heir?! - Malfoy exclaims. - How?

- From what the goblins told me, it's because of defeating Him. - I say and they nod in understanding. - Peverell, Potter and Gryffindor are from my father and Black from my mother. - I clarify. - Then, when I saw the abilities, I saw that almost all of them were blocked, even my core, intelligence and logic were partially blocked.

- What? But that's horrible, you could have died. - Greengrass exclaims and I nod as the goblins had told me the same.

- So that's why you suddenly did well in your studies. I had thought that you just make yourself dumber to not lose Weasley as a friend. - Nott says and well, I think that maybe I would have done that if I hadn't had my intelligence blocked and I didn't know that Weasley wasn't truly my friend.

- Did you ask the goblins to take the blocks off? - Malfoy asks.

- Yes and not only that, but also the charms and potions and another thing that I don't know if I can tell you yet. - I say.

- Why? - Malfoy asks.

- Charms and potions?! - Nott questions at the same time.

- It's not like I don't want to tell you, it's just that it's something that has to do to Him and I don't want your parents or Him to find out that I know. - I explain and they nod.

- Wait, you don't think that we would also share our parents beliefs? - Malfoy asks.

- I don't think that any of you would want it, I saw how you looked when we arrived at Hogwarts, it looked as if you were resigned to what would happen this year, so probably your parents have told you that something is going to happen this year. - I say.

- You're right, I don't want to be a death eater, I just don't want us to lose our traditions because of the muggleborns. - Malfoy says.

- Me too. - both Nott and Greengrass say and then Nott adds. - I also don't want to follow my father after he killed my mother.

- I'm sorry for your loss. - I say as I don't know what else to say.

He nods. - Now, what about the charms and potions?

- Well, one of them was from my father. - I say and then I take off my necklace going to my real appearance, seeing Nott blushing at seeing it. - The others were from Dumbledore. - I say angrily and then I turn to Malfoy. - Do you remember how you asked me why I rejected your friendship? - I ask and he nods. - Well, it was because Dumbledore fed me with potions of hatred towards you, the Slytherin house, Snape and the death eaters, he also fed me with potions of loyalty so that I could trust him and Ron and potions of love towards Ginny. This is also why I didn't know about me being a heir because Dumbledore was my magical guardian and he didn't want me to know, but this summer I went to the goblins and we changed him to Remus.

- Is that why last year you always seemed to be annoyed with Weasley? - Nott asks.

- Your hair... - Malfoy says at the same time, which makes me realize that it must have turned red because I'm angry.