Chapter 7: Disaster at the Quidditch World Cup and start of the 4th year

POV Harry:

The Weasleys picked me up and immediately brought me to the Burrow, it seems as Ron and Ginny didn't suspect that I hadn't been with the Dursleys this summer, I don't know if the twins knew anything but I know for sure that they are by my side so I'm not really worried.

I finally get to met the two oldest Weasleys, Bill and Charlie, who, if I get what the twins are trying to silently tell, are also by my side, Percy also isn't in favor of his mother, which is the reason of why he is trying to get away from her. I also found that Hermione had arrived two days before, but I couldn't talk to her because Ron dragged me to his room to go to sleep as we had to wake up early the next day to go the Quidditch World Cup.

The next day, the day of the Quidditch World Cup, we wake up early to be able to take a portkey to the place of the match, well, all except the three oldest as they can aparate there.

When we arrive where the portkey is we encounter Cedric Diggory and his father, who is bragging about his son beating me the year before in the Quidditch match were I fell down.

We all grab a hold of the portkey and arrive where the match will be held in the evening. After arriving, the Diggorys went their way, and the Weasleys, Hermione and I go to another place to put a magical tent, which Sirius and Remus had already explained to me when I had asked how we would be able to all fit in a tent.

Hermione and I then decide to help, in reality trying to escape the youngest Weasleys to talk, and go to pick up some water.

- So how did the summer go? - she asks.

- Very good, I learned a lot of spells from Sirius and Remus, Sirius even told me a lot of things of my parents. - I whisper as I don't want anyone to hear about Sirius and then I remember about another things. - I also have a better way to keep my appearance as Harry Potter. - I say looking around and when I don't see anyone seeing us, I decide to take off my necklace and return to my real appearance.

The necklace is a thing that I received earlier this week, Sirius and Remus thought that it was better to be able to change appearances as then I would be able to hide in the open, so we went to Gringotts and asked about a way to do it and Ragnok sold me the enchanted necklace.

- You look different and you don't even have the scar. - she says, even if I look different I know that she has also found all the similarities between my fake look and the real one, but unless someone is searching for it they wouldn't be able to tell that we are the same person.

- About the scar, I would have to tell you, but it has to be in a place where I know nobody will hear us. - she nods and we continued to talk about our summers and just as we are about to enter the tent again, I put my necklace on to return to my fake appearance.

After returning, we spend the rest of the time until the match playing with the twins and trying to distance ourselves from the traitors.

The time of the match arrives so we go to sit to our places, where we encounter the Minister of Magic and the Malfoys, it's my first time seeing Malfloy's mother, but just from seeing her I feel the connection of the Black magic, Sirius had told me that she was his cousin, but it's strange that I don't feel it much from Malfoy, he is probably more Malfoy than Black.

Before the start of the match, the mascots of each team arrives, the Bulgaria ones being Veelas and immediately almost every man and boy wants to approach them and impress them, I see Charlie giving me a surprised look and Hermione with a knowing look, before I have to save Ron from throwing himself, it would be bad if he killed himself now, as Dumbledore will question why I let that happen.

After the Irish mascots fly around the field, the match starts which ends up being relatively short, with Krum from the Bulgaria team catching the snitch but Ireland ending up winning. Fred and George go to Ludo Bagman to reclaim their price for the bet they did and meanwhile the rest of us return to the campsite to our tent and we go to sleep.