Chapter 2: Diagon Alley

2nd August 1993

POV Harry:

I open my eyes to see that I'm in some kind of hospital wing, probably the one from Gringotts, as it was were I was before I fainted. I turn around and see Ragnok.

- Glad to see you awake, Mr. Potter. - he says.

- How long was I out? - I ask.

- Only 2 hours. - he answers. - Now then, before I reapply the glamour, would you like to see how you look without it?

I nod and he passes me a mirror and as I look in the mirror I realize that I wasn't wearing glasses and didn't need them. I then see the person in the mirror to see someone who I almost don't recognize. My facial features were still somewhat similar to that of my father, but some of them were more refined, which were probably from my other parent, as were the grey eyes and the form of my hair, which was now black. I also realize that the lightning scar has faded to nothing, probably because it's were the Horcrux was. I return the mirror to Ragnok and signal him to put the glamour and he does it.

- Now how about we talk about the reason I had been sending letters? - I nod remembering that he had said something about it. - And then, I will give you the heir rings.

I get up of the bed and follow Ragnok back to his office where we sit in the same places as before and he tends me a parchment.

- In this parchment there are the transactions made from you, supposedly, since the day your father died. - he says and I'm confused. - I know that you may be confused, but as Dumbledore is your magical guardian he could held your key until you had to enter Hogwarts, which is why I started to send you letters about it.

- So, Dumbledore has probably been stealing from me? - I say angrily.

- This is a fact, not a possibility. - he says signaling the parchment.

I take it and read through it to see that not only Dumbledore, but also Ron, Molly and Ginny were stealing from me.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Vault Transactions

Potter Vault

Albus Dumbledore: 1.000.000 galleons a year since 1981. That goes to:

- Molly Weasley: 200.000 galleons

- Ginny Weasley: 20.000 galleons since 1992

- Ron Weasley: 40.000 galleons since 1991

- Dursley's: 5.000 galleons transformed into pounds since 1981

- The rest goes to Albus Dumbledore's Vault

Rigel Harry James Potter-Black: 100 galleons 1991, 100 galleons 1992

Gryffindor Vault

Albus Dumbledore: 1.000.000 galleons a month since 1981.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The Dursley's were probably paid to abuse me or something too. Now I know that only Hermione is my true friend, and also Neville.

- Can the money be returned to me without them being notified and with interest? - I ask and he starts smiling.

- I thought you wouldn't ask. - he says. - I would go pick the rings and I will notify about the money that has to be returned, meanwhile you could see this about the investments of your families.

He gives me a carpet and then leaves.

I open the carpet to start reading, but I don't most of the business in here.