seokjung

Tears glistened in Jin's innocent eyes as he stood in Jungkook's protective embrace. The mention of Seokjung had triggered a rush of fear and vulnerability, but he was surrounded by his BTS family, who were determined to shield him from harm.

Jungkook gently wiped away Jin's tears with his thumb, his expression a mixture of concern and resolve. He whispered comforting words, reassuring Jin that he was safe and that they would always be there for him. Yoongi, standing nearby, clenched his fists in anger but kept his composure, ready to defend Jin at a moment's notice.

In the midst of this emotional storm, Jin found solace in the warmth and unity of his BTS brothers. Their unwavering support was a balm to his wounded heart. With each reassuring word and comforting touch, the fear began to recede, replaced by a renewed sense of security.

As Jin's sobs subsided, he looked up at Jungkook and Yoongi with gratitude in his eyes. The love he felt for them was immeasurable, and he expressed it with a heartfelt declaration.

Jin: "Thank you, hyungs. I love you all."

Jungkook and Yoongi exchanged a silent vow to protect Jin from any harm that might come his way. They knew that, together, they were an unbreakable family, and no one could harm their precious youngest member as long as they were by his side.

With the threat of Seokjung firmly in the background, Jin, Jungkook, and Yoongi embraced the bond that had been strengthened by this trying moment. They were a family that would face challenges together, support each other, and ensure that their love and unity remained unshakable.