tae kook marriage ??

Jin came home and sensed the tension in the atmosphere. Jungkook and Tae were locked in a stare-down, their faces marked with scars from an apparent fight. Jin quietly entered the room, unnoticed, standing there silently, absorbing the charged atmosphere.

"Yah, what do you think of yourself, huh?" said Jungkook. Tae, already angered, moved forward, throwing his hands towards Jungkook, but Jin stopped him.

"Hyungie, no - no fight, please."

They all looked at Jin, realizing their mistake. Jin was on the verge of tears.

"Yoongi hyung said fighting is bad. Why are you fighting?" he teared up. "Sorry, baby," Jungkook and Tae said in unison.

J-Hope came and picked Jin up. Jin looked at Yoongi and said, "Punish them, hyungie. Hyung, bad."

They all laughed at his cute comment. J-Hope kissed Jin's cheeks and took him away to his room, placing him on the bed.

"Why were they fighting, daddy ?" Jin asked.

"Just a little fight, baby. They're friends; it happens."

"I see. They love each other," said Jin.

"When are they going to marry?" Jin questioned.

J-Hope stood stunned, then burst into laughter, falling to the ground and holding his stomach.

"Bad hyung," Jin declared, stomping his foot and sitting on the bed.

Jin's face turned from curiosity to anger as he observed J-Hope still laughing on the ground. In an unexpected move, Jin stomped his foot and sat on Yoongi's lap, his expression demanding an explanation.

Yoongi, surprised, asked, "What's wrong, Jinnie?"

J-Hope, still chuckling, managed to say, "Jin wanted to know when TaeKook are going to marry."

Laughter erupted from the others in the room, creating a lively atmosphere. Jin, with a pout on his face, crossed his arms in disapproval.

Tae and Jungkook, who were in the middle of eating, choked on their food at the unexpected revelation, adding a humorous twist to the already amusing situation. The room filled with a mix of laughter and teasing remarks as the lighthearted chaos continued.