sorry namjoon

A cozy living room bathed in the warm glow of the afternoon sun. Eight-year-old JIN, with his playful innocence, sits on the floor, engrossed in a coloring book. NAMJOON, his older brother, is sitting on the sofa, typing away on his laptop, engrossed in his work.

Jin carefully selects a crayon and starts coloring, but his enthusiasm gets the better of him. He leans over to grab another crayon, and as he does, his elbow knocks a glass of water sitting dangerously close to Namjoon's laptop.

The glass tips over, and water splashes onto the keyboard of the laptop. Namjoon's eyes widen in shock as he watches his work come to an abrupt halt. Jin gasps, realizing what he's done, and his eyes fill with tears.

JIN
(voice trembling)
I-I'm sorry,dadda !

Namjoon quickly shuts his laptop and rushes to assess the damage. Water drips from the keys, and he tries to wipe it off, but it's clear that the laptop is not working properly.

NAMJOON
(frustrated, but trying to stay calm)
Jin, it's okay. Just an accident. We'll try to fix it.

But Jin's lower lip trembles, and he can't hold back the tears any longer. He bursts into inconsolable sobs.

JIN
(crying)
I didn't mean to! I'm so sorry!

Namjoon puts aside the laptop and gathers Jin into a comforting hug. He strokes Jin's hair, trying to soothe him.

NAMJOON
(gently)
Shh, it's okay, Jin. I know it was an accident. We can get it fixed. Don't cry, little buddy.

Jin clings to Namjoon, still crying, but his sobs gradually begin to subside as he feels the warmth and reassurance of his big brother's embrace.

FADE OUT.