milk (jin is 3)

The sun gently streams through the curtains, casting a warm glow in the room. JIN (3), a cherubic toddler with big round eyes, sits in the middle of the living room, his tiny hands gripping a baby bottle filled with milk. His fluffy hair sticks out in all directions as he concentrates on his task, taking sips from the bottle.

The rest of BTS - RM (26), SUGA (27), J-HOPE (25), JIMIN (26), V (26), and JUNGKOOK (23) - sit around him, their faces filled with adoration and amusement.

JIMIN: (cooing) Look at our little Jin! He's growing up so fast!

J-HOPE: (playfully) I remember when he was just a tiny baby.

SUGA: (smirking) He's already got the confidence to drink from a bottle like a pro.

RM: (grinning) Our baby Jin is becoming independent.

V: (mimicking a baby voice) Aww, look at those chubby cheeks!

JUNGKOOK: (teasing) Jin, you're our cute little milk-drinking angel!

JIN gazes at his brothers, his eyes widening with delight as he hears their praises. He takes another sip from the bottle, feeling proud of his accomplishment.

JIN: (giggling) Miwk!

The room fills with laughter as they continue to coo and encourage their youngest member. They may be a world-famous boy band, but in this moment, they are simply a group of loving older brothers, cherishing every adorable milestone of their little Jin's childhood.