Past dream

*(Note; The air is breathable in Pandora, and in the Star Wars universe. It wasn't discovered yet until now.)*

*(Note; I'm adding a certain droid in, and within my OC's adventures. And more attention, For respect and kindness to it's sweet little girl who's deceased, and gave this droid it's legacy out of her dying wish.)*

Everything was peaceful, beautiful, and wild at home. Me and my friends playing together and riding with our Ikrans and Ilus.

I ride with my sister, Sanaya, on her Ilu. As my friends, Lulu and Teenuk, of the forest Na'vi ride their Ikran and Ilu. And Zatz of the Reef Na'vi rides his Ikran.

Our clans live in peace, here in Pandora along others, And undisturbed peacefully from off-worlders. We were exploring outside our village, exploring in happiness.

Until all of that was cut short, after seeing a very far off ship...thing in the sky coming. Sanaya instantly knew what ship it was and urgently call to our friends to leave. "Guys, we must leave! Warn the village! Now!"

"What is it?" Lulu asked, confused of what's happening. "Pirates." My sister growled, I gasped in fear, those are bad people!

"PIRATES!!" I screamed in warning to everyone, as we now hurry to return to the village. But I could see the pirates are closing in.

I was panicking, "Sanaya! They're gaining!" I shouted through the splashing and blowing wind. She must've heard me as she now sees it coming, Then noticed Teenuk was the fastest with his Ilu.

"Teenuk!" She shouted, He peaked to see us "Hurry to the village and warn them!" She yelled an order.

He wanted to protest and help get us all to safety, But it's too late for us, So he nodded with saddened eyes and rode faster to warn everyone.

Till we all looked up to see the ship above us, as it now launches a plasma cage towards us! Everything flashed white.

___________________

Taking us to the time we finally escaped our cages and restraints and plan to slay the pirates while their sleeping, drunk, and take over the ship.

We were bruised, injured, and whipt, Yet didn't stop us. As I was heading for the empty bridge room, I heard beeping pleads for help.

It's muffled, But it's coming from a big container from next the the chair a captain would sit on.

I couldn't let whatever is in there be enslaved by those pirates anymore, So I quickly and carefully broke the crate open, revealing what looks like an astromech droid, with it's body a pretty red-pink and white. From it's beep and other tech-y sounds it's making, it sounds to be a girl I believe.

She noticed me and began to panic, She must think I might be one of the pirates. "Sshh~, Shh~. It's okay." I cooed calmy with my 5 year old voice.