Return to Naboo

Tarya's P.O.V:

I was at my chambers, drawing a Varactyl, feeling relaxed and reassured that we'll be safe, Thanks to Anakin.

My room has small pictures of paintings and drawings I've created, So I can sometimes draw to relax or draw down the visions I have through the force. But then I heard my door beeped.

"Come in!" I lightly called, while just finishing my drawing. Then to my surprise, Anakin came in.

"Ani! How did you find my chambers?" I asked, surprised he know where it was. "Our force connection, Remember? It guided me. And your chambers were next to your sister's." He explained, as he sat down on my bed with me.

He noticed the finished drawing in my hands on my lap, "Wow. Did you draw that?" He asked, in awe of all the light, shade, and details as I sat it down on my bed.

"Mhm. Sometimes, drawing helps me relax. and I sometimes do it for my visions through the force." I say, smiling at my recent creation.

"It's amazing, Tary. Are some of those for one of your visions?" He asked, pointing to the painting of Tatooine, with the fading scene of a podrace. And a painting of my Kyber crystal reactively glowing with a blue one in a youngling's hand.

"Yeah, Sometimes I understand what they mean, But most of them, I have difficulty on what they could mean. But that one, I now understand." I say, referring to my painting of Tatooine and the podrace. "When we were going to Tatooine, I felt that I knew my vision came true. And met you, Ani. And I'm glad it did." I smiled, looking at him.

"Me too." He smiled back, "Oh! That reminds me, The council are ready, They also want to see you." He says, explaining why he came over.

"Let's go." He took my hand, I nodded as we went off to return to the council room. Though I can sense Master Qui-Gon, Obi-Wan, and my sister are there.

_____________________________________

Third person's P.O.V:

"The Force is strong with him." Anakin, Qui-Gon, and Obi-Wan, Sanaya, and Tarya stood in the center of the Jedi Council room and the Council all sat in their seats.