10 years later

*(She doesn't wear her kyber crystal as a necklace anymore. But, She'll wear her mom's fang necklace soon.)*

Tarya's P.O.V:

I've been through a lot over the past few years. Though Master Qui-Gon has taught me so much. And though me and Anakin train together a couple of times, We've then didn't see each other much 5 years later.

And along those 5 years, Senator Palpatine has mysteriously gone missing. And Padmé, the now retired queen, became Naboo's new senator. Somehow, I had a strange yet bad feeling about Palpatine, He may hide it very well, But I can feel a darkness in him.

Over the years, I've grown to be more responsible and understanding. Qui-Gon's teachings have helped me, a lot. Even helped cease my loneliness after Sanaya died 8 years ago, and thanks to my dear friend Anakin's comfort and care.

Though I wasn't ready to let go of my sister's lightsaber, which I've kept close to since then.

_________________________________________

Back on Coruscant, We've just heard news of an attempt on Senator Padmé's life, which luckily failed yet took the life of her handmaiden disguised as her. After Master and I quickly finished our mission on Ryloth, We make our return back to Coruscant.

My force connection with Anakin may have weakened a little over the past 5 years, But we still kept in touch, and I feel his concern for Padmé, and I feel concerned for her too, She's one of my dearest friends, and like a sister to me.

"Tarya, I can feel your worry, My padawan. There's no need to overwhelm yourself." Qui-Gon says, peaking to see me from my side of the ship's bridge while he pilots it.

"You're right, Master. I'm sorry. I just feel concerned for Padmé. Yet I know she's a strong and clever girl. However..." I mumbled, trying to find the right words of the situation.

"You feel the ones hunting her won't give up easily?" He says the exact words I'm looking for, as I nodded 'yes'. "You may be right. But your father will make certain she'll have protection from this threat." He assures me.

"You're right. Though I feel that the Senate's and security's protection alone won't easily stop them. I shall see through my visions if it'll guide us." I suggested, while I pulled out my sketchpad from my bag. "That seems like a good suggestion, My young padawan. Remember, keep your connection through the force in balance." He nods, reminding me.