The battle for Naboo

Tarya's P.O.V:

"They're here!" Anakin shouted as he ran over to me, Padmé, Qui-Gon, and Obi-Wan. We all were gathering around to make some battle plans. The Gungans were arriving and we all were waiting for Boss Nass to come join. Anakin joined and stood by me.

After promoting Jar Jar to general, because of his part of bringing Gungans and the people of Naboo together, Boss Nass joined everyone in the meeting.

Captain Panaka also returned from his meeting with the underground rebellion. "Captain." Qui-Gon greeted as he walked up to all of us as well.

"Your Highness." Captain Panaka greeted Padmé, "What is the situation?" She asked.

"Almost everyone is in camps. A few hundred police and guards have formed an underground resistance movement. I've brought back as many of the leaders as I could. The Federation army's also much larger than we thought, and much stronger. Your Highness, this is a battle I do not think that we can win." Captain Panaka explained.

"The battle is a diversion. The Gungans must draw the droid army away from the cities. R2." Padmé responded. R2 pulled out a map of the palace.

"We can enter the city using the secret passages on the waterfall side." She explained as a red line appeared on the map, highlighting the passage. "Once we get to the main entrance, Captain Panaka will create a diversion. Then we can enter the palace and capture the viceroy."

"Without the viceroy, they will be lost and confused." I finished for her in understanding. She nods, then looks to Qui-Gon "What do you think, Master Jedi?"

"The viceroy will be well-guarded." Qui-Gon said thoughtfully. "The difficulty is getting into the throne room." Captain Panaka informed. "Once we're inside, we shouldn't have a problem."

"There is a possibility, with this diversion, many Gungans will be killed." Qui-Gon pointed out. Everyone turned to look at Boss Nass.

"Wesa ready to do our-san part." Boss Nass reassured confidently. "We have a plan, which should immobilize the droid army. We will send what pilots we have to knock out the droid control ship orbiting the planet." Padmé explained the plan.

"A well-conceived plan. However, there's great risk." Qui-Gon said. "The weapons on your fighters may not penetrate the shields."

"There's an even bigger danger." Obi-Wan chimed in. "If the viceroy escapes, Your Highness, he will return with another droid army."

"Well, that is why we must not fail to get the viceroy. Everything depends on it." Padmé said with a determined face.

_______________________________

Padmé led the group down the side of the palace as me and Anakin held hands and were between Qui-Gon and Obi-Wan for protection with my sister in front. The Gungans were leading a battle outside the capital and drawing out most of the battle droids.