A Good Night for a Howlite

The witch was making her move little by little.

It wasn't like she wanted to strike down the Emperor once she got him alone. No...this would take planning and preparation to gain her revenge for all those years hidden in the Chasm. She would make him pay dearly.

At night, she would wait for him to come into their shared bedroom. They had not married yet, but she had convinced him that she could get rid of his nightmares via her healing crystals. Several glowing crystals hung around the room, casting a purplish glow when moonlight hit. To some, they were mere trinkets used to adorn the room. However, Mei was not one to give up the long game. Those crystals were laced with her wicked magic to slowly poison him and put him under her control.

So there she was, black lace draped over her shoulders and purple lingerie with sewn onyx pieces. Her raven locks cascaded down her back and on the floor. No makeup on her face as she preferred simple beauty. Her eyes darted to the door, awaiting the moment he walked in.

No sooner had she said that did the weary dragon himself slunk into the room. His robes were in disarray, hair over his eyes, and bags under his eyes. He must've had a long day working the council, hosting the monthly tea ceremony, and looking at all those documents. She rose up from the bed coyly, walking over to him and giving him a hug.

"Hello, your majesty~!" Her words were like honey as she ran her hands on her shoulders. "Would you like me to get you ready for bed?"

He mumbled something incoherent as she stared at his tired face. Her hands reached up and caressed it. Like all men, he was like putty in her hands. All it took was a few caring actions, words of affirmation, and a loving gaze to have him fully enraptured by her.

She guided him over to the bathroom, where the golden light of the room reflected off the mirror. Her hands stripped away the robes off his body until he was as bare as the day he was created. She snapped the bands that held his hair together to see his horns slowly growing out due to him relaxing. With a flick of her hand, warm water filled the basin as she added scented soaps and salts. Once full, she used all her strength to drop him in. He moaned, feeling the warm water envelope his body. Mei took a rag and started washing his body gently.

Just because she hated him doesn't mean she didn't want him to feel good.

In the reflection of the water, her eyes caught the visage of Osial staring at her. His eyes narrowed when he noticed where she was and she could've swore that the water fizzled a bit. She shook her head; a beast's possession could be so vexing at times. She waved off the vision and continued to give the emperor her full attention.

"Let me wash your hair, your majesty." Mei squirted some of the hair washing solution into her hands and ran her fingers through his locks. A loud thumping noise interrupted her thoughts when she saw his tail now hitting violently against the ground. The sight of this made her chuckle. Things like this made her hesitate to get her revenge.

"Thank you..." His deep voice made shivers go down her spine. "Ever since Guizhong died, I haven't been able to sleep, eat, or even take care of myself properly. Guess I needed someone like you to bring my humanity back. I am....eternally grateful for you."

"Think nothing of it. I'm just here to make sure you don't have to suffer." Her hands covered his eyes as she pressed a kiss on his forehead. "All you have to do is...rely only on me."

Purple fog covered the room as her eyes glowed menacingly.

__________________________________________________________________________