Chapter 7 ~ A couple

"So what did Victoria say?" Anne asked, as she laid her head on Louis' bare chest. "She refused," Louis sighed, while Anne looked up into his dark green eyes. "She got upset, that I asked her about Henry," he stated, "Henry.. Is Victoria's lover?-" Anne asked with curiosity, "It seems like he is." Louis sighed.

That next morning:

"Tell Anne i want to have tea with her," Victoria spoke, as she got out of bed. "What time, your majesty?" Helen asked, "Right now," Victoria stated, as Helen left. She went to Anne's chambers and knocked on the door, "Her majesty wishes to have tea with you," Anne got up, and stared at her. "Really?! What time," "Right now," Helen bowed, and left, as Anne went to her closet and got dressed. 

Before Anne came, Victoria made peppermint tea and added a drug to Anne's tea. A few minutes later, Helen opened Victoria's doors as Anne walked in. "You wanted to see me your majesty?" Anne asked, as she sat down. "I just wanted to have tea with my cousin, like we always did," Victoria stated, as she gave Anne her tea.

"That's so considerate of you," Anne sipped her warm tea, "Despite how I stole your husband from you," "Mhm... Lord Kelson is getting married to my sister, Princess Eliza," Victoria stated, as Anne shrugged. "I don't care," Anne chuckled. "At least he can finally leave me alone," Victoria cleared her throat, "He has been made King of the Northern region, because of Eliza, and she is to be made queen soon," 

Anne stared at her in shock, "Who would even marry an ugly man like that," Anne scoffed. "You did marry him first," Victoria stated, as Anne finished her tea, and threw her tea cup at Victoria. "SHUT UP!" She screamed, as Victoria's guards came running in. Victoria wiped the blood off the side of her head, and smiled. "Lock her in her chambers, and alert everyone in my kingdom what Anne has done to me," Victoria spoke, as Helen grabbed Anne by her arm, and took her back to her room.

Soon afterwards, word got out about Anne abusing Victoria. 

"WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT?!" Louis yelled, as tears filled Anne's grey eyes. "She...she-" "YOU'RE ALWAYS BLAMING HER FOR THE STUFF YOU DO," Louis sighed, as Anne placed her soft hands on Louis' shoulders, "I'm sorry baby.. Is there anything we can do to stop these rumors?" "No, once people start spreading rumors, there's nothing you can do to stop it," "Then threaten the people, make them stop!" Anne begged, "Those are Victoria's people, you must ask her," 

A few nights later:

Victoria sat on her balcony, as a bird with a letter appeared. The tiny, blue bird gave Victoria the letter, then flew away. Victoria opened the letter, and read it. "Dear Victoria... I heard what happened at the palace, are you okay? And if there's ever a day that you want to get away, you can come over to my kingdom and stay for as long as you'd like. Sincerely Henry." Victoria smiled, and sat down at her desk to write him back, after she finished, the bird came back, and took the letter. "Get home safely," Victoria kissed it's head, and the bird flew away.

She left her chambers, and spotted Anne outside holding her stomach, while trying to catch her breath. "What's wrong Anne?" Victoria asked, without a care in the world, "I don't feel well," Anne stated, "I feel really sick," "Must've been those drugs I gave her," Victoria thought. "Go back to your chambers Anne," Victoria rolled her eyes, as Anne sighed. "Please Victoria, I need your help to carry me," Victoria turned around and scoffed, "Me? Carry you? Don't you know who I am. I'm the Empress not your slave, get Louis to carry you," Victoria snickered, and walked away. 

"L-LOUIS!" Anne called out, as He walked over to her. "I asked Victoria to carry me..because I cant move, and she refused," "She's the empress, she definitely wouldn't do anything for someone lower rank than her," Louis stated. "You can walk, get up yourself," Louis rolled his eyes, and walked away. "I'M CARRYING YOUR CHILD LOUIS," Anne yelled out.

Louis turned around, and went over to Anne, "Get up." He sighed, as Anne stood up, and Louis carried her in his arms. "This is very romantic," Anne giggled, as she placed her hand on his chest. Louis blushed a little, then carried her into his chambers and laid her in his bed. 

"Good night my love," Anne kissed Louis, then closed her eyes, as he placed his hand on her stomach. "Good night-"