Chapter 25 ~ Calm..

Emperor Henry took his wife back to their palace after placing her on his horse and they rode together. He kept her close to his warm body, hoping that she would find comfort and eventually calm down. Victoria was facing Henry, wrapping her arms over his broad shoulders, and resting her head on them. 

Soon after they arrive and Victoria's maids and the royal physician came to meet them. Henry hopped off his horse first, then placed his hands on her tiny waist to get her off the horse. 

Henry took her back to their room and Victoria laid down in bed, looking up at Henry as he kissed her forehead.

"I'll be right back my love," He placed his large hand on her cheek and gave her a kiss. "Oh.. And the physician is going to come to make sure your alright." He spoke in a soft tone and victoria nodded slowly. 

After Henry left the room, the Physician walked inside as Victoria was still laying down, and slowly sits up as he bowed. "Hello your Majesty"

Victoria looked at him when he came closer and took some stuff out of his bag

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Henry was walking to the throne room, enraged and frustrated. He commanded the general to bring Louis to him, so that he'll kill him himself. Henry sat down on his throne waiting for the general to arrive with the prisoner.

When they did arrive, Henry looked down at Louis, as his face had fresh cuts and bruises. Henry didn't care how he got them, as most emperors did in that kingdom which was rather stupid. 

"Bring me a sharp.. But very small knife" He looked at the general and he handed him one. Henry arose from his seat without saying a word he stabbed louis' arm as blood started to drip out of his wound, Henry did it to the other arm and Louis screamed in pain.

And after a few more stabs to his body, Louis collapsed, falling dead after bleeding to death.

"Take the body out.. And burn it" Henry demanded and started to walk back to his room after throwing the knife down.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

After the physician left, after cleaning wounds that she had, Victoria got out of bed and stood by the mirror, placing her hand on her stomach to see the shape of it and she exhaled softly "He's right..." She whispered to herself and Henry entered the room. 

"Babe.." He saw her hand on her belly and she smiled while she took her hand off her stomach. He already saw the very small bump and just looked at her "Are you..?" 

Victoria smiled at him and nodded while she walked over to him and gave him a tight hug. "Well.. The physician said I am.." Henry smiled and hugged her back and placed his hand on her stomach "Oh my!..." 

Victoria cupped his face and kissed him softly, "Don't worry.. Its yours" 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Later that night as Victoria was changing in her closet, Henry opened the door, knocked on the wall and smirked at her when she turned around. "what are you doing??" Victoria asked as he stepped forward "Nothing" he responded and grabbed a night gown for her of a shelf and gave it to her.

Victoria smiled and grabbed it from him, "Thank you" She puts the dress on as Henry picked her up and carried her to bed, laid her down then rests his head in her chest while rubbing her belly. 

"I love you." Henry whispered, sliding his hand up to her boob and looks at her while she looked back at him. "I love you more"