Chapter 4 ~ Henry

Victoria walked around the Western Palace with Henry's sister, Princess Leilani, "How do you like the palace your majesty? Is there anything you might need?" Leilani asked, as they walked back inside to the room Victoria is staying at. "it's really beautiful here," Victoria responded, "I feel much safer here than back home," She sighed, as Leilani looked over and stopped walking. "You don't feel safe at home?" Leilani asked with concern, "His majesty cheated on me...if you hadn't known," Victoria stated, as she looked back at her. "He really hasn't been the nicest person since he's done so, I fear he might wind up divorcing me," "He can't divorce you...if he knows what's best for him," Leilani uttered, "He's nothing but a slave boy, that you had compassion for..you know,"

"Yeah I just thought the palace life might give him a ne-" "Your majesty... Find a lover, divorce his majesty, then immediately marry your new lover," Leilani squealed, "its not that easy as it sounds Lei,"

"Where did her majesty go?" Henry asked one of his servants, "Last I saw her, she was with her Highness.. Princess Leilani." His "Right hand man" Silas replied. Henry got up from his chair, and walked all over the palace to find them, and found Victoria at the library, reading different novel's. 

"I didn't know your majesty liked to read," Henry called out, as he sat across from her

"I didn't know your majesty liked to read," Henry called out, as he sat across from her. Victoria looked over at him, as she closed the book she was reading. "What type of books do you read?" Henry asked, with curiosity. "Oh uhm.. I read books about the ancient past, and things like that..." Victoria spoke, with nervousness, as her face turned pink with embarrassment. "You must know a lot then," Henry stated, "Yeah, his majesty forces me to read them... Since he says I barely know anything." "So..you read books just because his majesty wants you to?" Henry asked, with curiosity. 

"Yes." Victoria responded, "I like reading, just not being forced to that is." "Yeah, I don't think anyone would want to be forced to do something they liked doing," Henry spoke, as he looked through the book shelf. "Are you busy today your majesty?" Henry asked, as he looked over at Victoria. "No... I'm not," she responded, "Why do you ask?" "I was wondering... If you would like to help me pick out the decorations for tonight's ball,"

𝗕𝗮𝗰𝗸 𝗮𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗘𝗮𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗿𝗻 𝗽𝗮𝗹𝗮𝗰𝗲

"Don't worry about her majesty," Anne spoke, as she ran her fingers along Louis' bare chest. "Why shouldn't i?" He asked, as he laid down on his bed, "If you cared for her, you wouldn't have gotten with me.. My lov-" Louis immediately grabbed her by her hands, and pinned her down on his bed. "Now you know she refuses to give me an heir," He stated, as he leaned closer to her face, "Maybe you should just force her.." Anne suggested, 

"When?" Louis snickered, as he made her sit up, "You know she won't be back in a few weeks." "Wh-when she comes back," Anne stated. "Fine, I'll try with Victoria first, and if she refuses I will have no choice but to get with you," "She told me, after you married Victoria, you never came to visit her in her chambers, You know how she loves you righ-"

"I swear." He interrupted, "What are you trying to do Anne? Do you not love me or something?!" He snapped, as he grabbed her by her neck, "If you even try to leave me, I will kill you..you know," Anne looked at him in fear, as he sighed, "From now on, you'll be staying here..in my chambers, were I can see you." Louis demanded, Anne didn't say anything, as he glared at her. "What? Am I being a little too demanding?" He asked.

"N-no your majesty," Anne trembled, "Then why didn't you answer me immediately?" He asked, as Anne shook in fear, "I-.." Louis sighed and stood up, he looked at her for awhile, and left his chambers. Anne sat there, staring at the door in fear. "If I hadn't threatened Kelson...or tried to abuse him, I wouldn't be here right now," She thought as she stood up, her legs trembling in fear, as she walked back to her chamber's.

Hours later, Louis entered Anne's chambers. "I see you want to rebel." He called out, as she sat up. "If you really want to be my mistress you have to learn to obey my orders," He sat down in her bed, beside her. As he tucked her hair behind her ear, she shuddered. "What? You don't like that?" Louis asked, as he came closer, "I..i," Anne stuttered. "If you're afraid of me, just say it." 

"I'm not afraid of you," Anne stated, "Good." Louis smiled, as someone knocked on the door, "Lady Anne.. Your mother is here to see you."