Chapter 10 ~ Divorce Papers

When Henry entered his palace, his servants came to greet him.

"Your majesty," they bowed. "Don't you think it's time for you to find a wife." One of the men asked, "I hear the Southern Kingdom has many beautiful women," "Oh I already found someone that I'm gonna marry soon," Henry stated, as he walked to his chamber. "I wonder who she could be," they whispered to each other

At the Eastern Palace: 

Victoria barged into Louis' chambers, and saw Anne and Louis cuddling together

Victoria barged into Louis' chambers, and saw Anne and Louis cuddling together. "What are you doing here?" He asked, while Anne sat up smiling at Victoria. "Here, the divorce papers," Victoria tossed them at Louis as he read them. "I had enough of you," She stated, "Sign the papers then I'll leave,"

 Victoria sat on a chair across from them, and stared at Louis straight in the eyes. "Just sign them Louis," Anne looked at him, as he sighed. "GUARDS!" Louis yelled while they came rushing in. "Take this woman out of my sight."

"I'm afraid I can't do that your majesty," one of the guards stated, "And why is that?" Louis asked, "We can't just lay hands on her majesty, since this is her palace, and doing that will get us killed," "Then I'll do it myself," Louis growled as he grabbed Victoria by the arms, while she screamed. Her brother, Malik came running in. 

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" Malik yelled, as he pushed Louis away and stood infront of Victoria. "She wouldn't leav-" "You cheated on her, and won't grant her request?" Malik interrupted, "You should know your place here in the palace boy." Louis stated firmly, as Malik chuckled. "You harassed the empress, wait til these rumors spread, and my mother here's about this," "Your ex became emperor of his kingdom by the way," Malik looked over at Anne, while she exhaled. 

"Sign the papers then we'll leave," Malik uttered, as Louis quickly signed the papers and gave them to Victoria. 

A few minutes later: Leilani came to visit Victoria

Victoria and Leilani were outside talking, "How do I kick his majesty out the palace?," Victoria asked, trying not to cry. "Just tell the judge before the divorce, that his majesty lied about being a emperor." Leilani suggested, "It might work," "Yeah..it might," Victoria looked away. "Oh, Henry's been talking about you for week's, I think he misses you." Leilani added, as Victoria blushed, "Oh..did he-" "Mhm, you two should try to see each other more, after the divorce, you know I would like a sister in law, and or a nephew," Leilani smirked while Victoria choked. 

"Everyone all over the kingdom talks about your infertile, once you bare my nephew that'll prove them wrong!" She giggled as Victoria's face turned dark red. "We'll see about that-" "Oooo,  we'll see?!" Leilani squealed with excitement. "Lei.. Stop," Victoria smiled, as Leilani looked over. "We should start planning out the wedding," Leilani uttered, "Let's  wait for that after the divorce." Victoria sighed.

"Well, I'll get going your majesty," Leilani stood up, and bowed. "Okay then, I'm glad we could talk," Victoria stood up. "Since your going to be my future sister in law you don't have to speak formally with me," Victoria smiled. "Okay, see you later then!" Leilani walked away, as Victoria smiled and spotted a blue jay with another letter.