Chapter 20 ~ Truth or Lies

Henry sat up, looking straight up at Victorias beet red face. "I didn't cheat on you...with her," he reassured, "The other day you said you had something to tell me right? So what is it?" Victoria asked, "She came into my office that day..." he started then looked away, "And she did what?" Victoria asked again, glaring at him. "Shes actually my ex." Henry looked at her again.

"Okay? What did she do?"

"She threatened me.. and said if i didnt give her what she wanted... she'd tell everyone we used to be together,"

"So, did you give her what she wanted... or what?" Victoria kept looking at him, getting annoyed by the second. "No i didn't," Henry replied as he got up and went over to Victoria. 

"I believe you," She smiled and left the room, with a arm wrapped around her stomach.

Henry watched as his wife left, and sat back down on the bed. "Why did she smile like that.." He pondered and looked out the door.  

The Next Day:

Victoria woke up on their bed, with Henry cuddling her from behind as his right hand was on her stomach. She turned her head over to face him, as he opened his eyes and looked at her. 

"I guess the party is cancelled.. huh," she whispered in a sleepy tone. 

"Mhm," Henry replied as he nuzzled his face into her neck. 

Victoria smiled "Don't we need to get up?"

"10 more minutes..." Henry mumbled. 

"Alright," Victoria laid her head back down, as henry held her closer. 
"I missed this..." Victoria spoke in a quiet and soft tone, "I'm sorry my queen..." 

Later that afternoon:

Victoria went to her closet, getting ready to go to her doctors appointment as Henry came up behind her. "Where are you going?" Henry asked, as he helped unbutton her dress, "A doctors appointment," Victoria answered as she slid the sleeves off her arms. "Why?" Henry asked again and grabbed her a different dress, while she took her dress off. "I haven't been feeling well lately," she replied as he gave her the new dress. 

"What do you mean...?" Henry looked at her with concern "I've been feeling nauseous... and lost my appetite these days," She looked back at him, while putting on the dress. "Oh," henry muttered, "Do you mind if i come with?" he asked, handing her a pair of shoes. "Of course," she smiled as she put on her shoes. 

Henry grabbed her hand and led her downstairs as she followed. The couple went outside and went into their carriage, as Henry helped Victoria walk up the steps. "I'm fine," she said, as she walked to her seat. "Alright.." He got in after her. 

They rode through the village to get to the clinic as Victoria looked out the window "We should go to that cafe when we leave," She smiled as henry looked out the window, "Oh... that one?" He pointed as Victoria nodded. A few minutes later, the carriage stopped as one of the guards opened the door. 

"We've arrived your majesties." He bowed as Henry got out first and helped victoria out. 

They entered the building as a nurse walked over to them, "You may follow me," she bowed then led them into a cool, dark room with a bench, chairs, and a desk. The nurse placed a blanket on the bench for Victoria to lay on, "You can lay on this your majesty." Victoria went over to the bench and laid on her back. As the doctor came in. "Hello your majesties," she bowed and sat on a chair near the desk. "I'm just going to run different tests to find out whats the matter."