Part 77

Y/n: mom! Dad!

I hugged them when they came out of the glass doors. After a ton of hugs, I put their bags in the car and headed towards the hotel.

Dad: where's Jacob?

Y/n: he's at the hotel. Hey, listen, so the hotel has two buildings but they're connected. So when you walk in if you go to the left, that's where all the men will be staying and if we go to the right that's where all the women will be staying

Dad: okay sounds good to me. By the way your brother should be at the hotel he decided to drive like a strange guy

I laughed because my brothers always been this way.

Mom: are you excited for tomorrow?

Y/n: i don't know if I'll be able to sleep tonight

I chuckled. An hour later we made it to the hotel. My dad went to the left, and me and my mom went to the right. We headed up to the room and saw natalie hanging up all the braids maids dresses and my dress.

Natalie: i picked up your dresses for you. Hey!

She hugged my mom.

Natalie: sit back and relax y/n, everything's under control. All the girls are on this floor and the one above and same with all the men but on the other side. Your hair and makeup people are coming at 1 and they're doing yours at 4:15 so you're ready to walk down the isle by 5, your heels are in the closet, the dress you're wearing for the party is also in the closet, you're jewelry is in a box on the dresser over there.

Y/n: thank you

I sighed with a chuckle.

Y/n: Can i atleast go see Jacob?

I gave them pleading eyes.

Natalie & mom: no!

I plopped back down on the bed. I miss him and It's only been a couple hours.

*6pm*

Mom: ready for dinner?

I nodded with a smile. I slipped my shoes on and headed down in the elevator. When the doors opened we headed out and i looked around hoping I would find Jacob.

Mom: honey he's not coming down

She laughed.

*after dinner*

I walked back through the doors all slow, again hoping he would be there.

Natalie: y/n come on

She dragged my hand.

Y/n: i miss him

I whined.

Natalie: you're marrying him tomorrow

She laughed.

*1:30am*

I was trying to sleep when my phone buzzed. It was from Jacob.

Jacob: i miss you

Y/n: i miss you too.. everyone's asleep.. meet me in the lobby in a couple minutes

I quietly got up and left the room. I didn't care that i was barefooted. Mainly because i knew how clean the floor was. I was in the elevator impatiently waiting to get to the lobby. Once it dinged and the doors opened, i immediately turned the corner to see Jacob coming out of the elevator, hands in pocket looking around. Once his eyes landed on me, a big smile grew on his face. I ran up to him, immediately jumping on him and my legs going around his waist.

Jacob: i missed you

He mumbled into my hair.

Y/n: i missed you so much more

I kissed him repeatedly. I squeezed him tightly as he did the same. He set me down and kissed me one more time.

Jacob: i love you

Y/n: i love you

Jacob: okay, tomorrow we have to go all morning at day without seeing each other.

Y/n: ugh!

I hugged him tightly, and got on my tippy toes, kissing him one last time before we spend forever together.

Jacob: i love you y/n

Y/n: i love you Jacob

And i ran to the elevator and quietly went back into the room and peacefully fell asleep.