Part 105

Y/n: can you get me a sprite from inside?

Jacob: of course

He said, kissing her forehead and exiting the car. They were almost to her grandmothers. 5 minutes quickly turned into 20. She picked up her phone calling him, but he left it in the car.

Y/n: he never leaves his phone in the car

She said, picking up his phone. She stepped out of the car. Confused, she walked in the store after seeing no cars outside or on the road. No one was inside.

Y/n: Jacob?

She searched the store. Nothing. She started to panic.

Y/n: baby? This isn't funny

She chuckled. But still nothing. She stepped back outside, getting back in the car. She looked down at her phone, when a loud bang on the window scared her. She looked up and saw.. a random person? It wasn't Jacob.

??: help me!

The person screamed but something in her gut told her not to fall for it. She leaned over, getting in the drivers side, falling almost all the way back.

Y/n: ugh! Jacob! Why do you have to be so tall

She whined. The car wouldn't start.

Y/n: come on! Start!

She began crying, feeling helpless and Jacob nowhere to be seen.

*6:45pm*

She woke up, gasping and her body slightly jumping. Jacob was still playing with her hair.

Jacob: you okay?

She nodded, sitting up.

Y/n: bad dream

She ran her fingers through her beautiful brown hair, making it fall over her shoulders.

Jacob: are your nightmares back?

He asked worried. She immediately shook her head.

Y/n: no, no.. you went inside a little store and you never came back and when I got out of the car.. there was no body, no cars, nothing. I went back in the car and some crazy person banged on the window and then the car wouldn't start

He furrowed his eyebrows, glancing between her and the road.

Jacob: are you okay?

She nodded.

*7:55pm*

Y/n walked through her grandmothers door, to see a bunch of her family there. Her four cousins, one of them being 8, and two sisters.

Y/n: hey!

They all got up, surprised that she was coming. They had no idea. They hugged Jacob first. They loved him. They treated him like their own. He felt comfortable with them, and they felt comfortable with him. Everyone then went to go hug y/n.

Y/gm/n: so what brings you guys here?

She asks as everyone sits down. Jacob sat on the floor and y/n sat in between his legs with her arms wrapped around his knee and her chin also resting on the same knee. Jacob twirling her hair around his fingers.

Y/n: were moving and we wanted to stop by and see you

Y/gm/n: oh! I thought you were leaving in February

Jacob: i think we talked about it, but discussed leaving yesterday

She nodded.

Y/gf/n: are you hungry? Do you wanna go out to eat

Y/n: We're exhausted but we can pick up some food?

Y/gm/n: don't worry about it! Your sister can go get it

She laughed.

Y/s/n: hey, I don't mind

She smiled.

Y/n: im not really hungry.. but thank you. are you hungry?

She asked, looking up at him. He shook his head.

Jacob: no but thank you

Y/c/n: so how long are you guys staying?

Y/n: We'll if it's okay with you, we were hoping to stay tonight and the day after tomorrow so we can spend time with y'all

*11pm*

Y/n was already in bed. half awake, half asleep. She was impatiently waiting for Jacob. At home, he would've already came out in nothing but sweatpants but when it comes to her family he's respectful on what he wears. So when he's around her family, he sleeps with a shirt on and comes out with a shirt on.

Jacob: baby do you want me to get you a water?

She shook her head with her eyes closed.

Y/n: just come to bed

She smiled. He chuckled, turning off the light and crawled next to y/n holding her while she falls asleep in the comforting arms of her boyfriend.