Part 107

Jacob admired her as she slipped his jacket on. Her grandmother smiled at the way he looked at her.

Jacob: oh, here

He reached in his pocket, and pulled out his wallet, handing it to her.

Y/n: no Jacob.. please stop paying for everything

She whined. He gave her a stare, making her take his wallet and put it in the pocket of the jacket. She leaned down, giving him a kiss.

Jacob: i love you

Y/n: i love you

They smiled at each other and headed out the door. But not before y/n turned around, staring at Jacob with a smile.

Jacob: wha- oh

He chuckled, handing her the keys to the car. She took them but his big hand wrapped around her wrist pulling her back. He leaned up and kissed her cheek. She smiled, told everyone bye, and then they left.

*9:15pm*

They both walked through the door looking tired. Y/c/n and y/yc/n went to bed. Everyone was pretty tired. Including y/n and Jacob. Jacob wasn't planning on leaving the couch until y/n walked through that door safely which she did. everyone said their good nights, and Jacob took y/ns hand and went to bed.

*a couple days later, 9:56pm.*

They were back on the road. Y/n was currently on that stage of pregnancy where she was easily turned on. She could just look at him and be turned on, she didn't really like it, but she had to deal with it. They were arriving to their hotel in 7 minutes. Y/ns legs were closed tightly, she was turned on. All she did was look over at him, and he chuckled knowing what was happening. They weren't tired but they needed rest. Once they pulled into the parking lot, y/n jumped out of the car as Jacob grabbed a small bag that had their stuff in it. She took his hand, rushing them to their room.

Jacob: baby..

He chuckled. They went into the elevator, and the time to her felt like forever but was only 15 seconds. Once the metal doors opened, they normally walked to their room, and opened it with the card.

Jacob always wanted to make sure she was comfortable, which is why he always picked the hotels

Jacob always wanted to make sure she was comfortable, which is why he always picked the hotels. It surprisingly wasn't expensive as it looked. But the minute they walked through that door, she immediately attached her lips to his. They both wanted it. He loved the way she felt around him. He set the bag down, picking her up and laying her on the bed. She flipped them over where his back was against the headboard and she was straddling him. His hands went from her hips to the hem of her shirt.

Jacob: can i?

He looked into her brown eyes. She nodded.

Y/n: do whatever you want to me..

She whispered before they smashed their lips together. He removed her shirt, then he removed his. She trailed her fingers down his stomach, then getting lost in his thick black hair. She slowly started to grind against him, making him groan into the kiss. His hands moved up her back, finding the clasp of her bra and took it off, throwing it on the floor next to his shirt. Next was the rest of their clothes. Now they were completely naked, and she slowly sunk down on him making him throw his head back and her lips part but no sound. It all felt too good for the both of them. She adjusted to his size and slowly started to bounce. Her loud moans were music to his ears. He could listen to her all day if he could. But it didn't take long for him to flip her over, getting in between her legs and started thrusting faster and harder. She looked at his arms. His muscles were big and his veins were very visible. A couple of minutes later, they both finished and he laid next to her mainly because he didn't want to plop down on her stomach. He grabbed her arm, pulling her on top of him. His arms held her close and tight.

Jacob: baby

Y/n: Hm?

Jacob: we need to shower so we can rest

He kissed her head and they headed to the bathroom.