Part 120

*Jacob's pov*

I went back down to the reception.

Natalie: where's y/n?

Jacob: she's asleep

She groaned and walked off. I sat down at the table and talked with some old friends, missing y/n. Being attached at the hip and then being separated isn't easy. It had been a couple of hours since y/n went to sleep. And honestly, im not having that much fun. Because she's not here. I was talking to Josh when a random girl had approached me.

??: hey

She smiled up at me. The only girl I could picture was y/n smiling up at me.

Jacob: hi

I knew what her intentions were just by her body language, and how she had approached me.

Jessica: im Jessica, but you can call me Jess

She tried to shake my hand, but i denied. My hands were in my pocket, and all I kept thinking about was y/n as I talked to Josh. Suddenly, her hand wrapped around my forearm. I immediately pulled away, and glared at her.

Jacob: im happily married

Jessica: so? I think you're cute

I shook my head and rolled my eyes walking away. But she followed me around like a lost puppy.

*1am*

The girl had eventually left after I told her off. She didn't touch me, but she pretended to know me.

Natalie: hey, we're all gonna go to the club do you wanna go?

Jacob: no, im exhausted. But congratulations to the both of you. I hope you have a happy marriage

I smiled, and went up to my room.

*2:36am*

Natalie: finally! You're away!

Y/n: what?

I sat up, running my fingers through my hair.

Y/n: where's Jacob?

I yawned.

Natalie: who?

Y/n: my husband

Natalie: you mean Brandon? You're dating Brandon not Jacob

She chuckled. What? Was it all a dream? I got up, and searched for his shirts in my closet.

Natalie: girl what are you doing?

Y/n: You're married to Josh.. you just got married

Natalie: me? Married? Never!

I looked down at my stomach. Flat. I panicked. Terrified. What happened to my baby girl?

Y/n: wheres my baby? Did i have a miscarriage?

Natalie: are you okay? You're a virgin still waiting til marriage for some reason.

Y/n: no I'm not! I'm married to Jacob and im pregnant.. Brandon and i broke up because he abused me and tried to rape me

Natalie: no he didn't! You are dating Brandon! There is no Jacob, there is no baby, and im not married!

Before I knew it, I was in La. Arguing with the car lady.

??: ma'am, you're not 25-

??: here, take my rental i can get another one

Some random old woman said.

Y/n: thank you so much!

I ran to the rental car, threw my bags in and headed to Jacobs apartment. The elevator took forever to get up to his floor, but eventually I made it. I knocked on his door, and less than a minute later, a blonde woman opened the door.

??: yes?

Y/n: who are you?

My heart dropped.

Andrea: im Jacobs girlfriend. Who are you?

Andrea as in the girl who cheated on him and played the victim in highschool.

Jacob: baby who's at the door?

Baby? My breathing became heavy. He wouldn't do this to me... right?

Y/n: Jacob?

He appeared from behind the woman who claims is his girlfriend. His hand rested on her waist.

Jacob: yes?

Y/n: Can i please speak to you alone?

Jacob: uh... sure

He chuckled uncomfortably. The door closed and it was just us. I wrapped my arms around his waist, hugging him tightly.

Jacob: uh.. what are you doing?

He removed me from him.

Y/n: please tell me you remember me..

I pleaded, tears threatening to fall.

Jacob: I have no idea who you are.

Y/n: im y/n.. your wife.. we got married in November. I'm pregnant with your baby.. we moved to florida together.. that's where we met

Jacob: I have never seen you in my life.. and I definitely didn't get you pregnant.

He began walking away from me.

Y/n: no Jacob please..

I grabbed his wrist.

Jacob: just stop!

He yelled, making me jump.

Jacob: I don't know you leave me alone!

He yelled and slammed the door in my face and all I could hear were Andreas giggles from inside. My heart shattered. I walked down the hallway, sobbing.

Her eyes snapped open.

Y/n: Jacob?

She called out, looking in the dark empty room. He wasn't there.