Part 135

He got out of bed, and called for y/n. He started panicking thinking his dream turned into reality. He walked into the kitchen, and saw her eating in the dark.

Jacob: y/n?

Y/n: yeah?

He immediately ran over there and hugged her.

Jacob: what are you eating?

Y/n: grapes on top of pickles and Nutella drizzled on top

She smiled.

Y/n: are you okay? You look a little shook up

Jacob: bad dream

Y/n: wanna talk about it?

She wrapped her arm around his waist. He didn't want to tell her because he didn't want to scare her. Especially when she's this close to giving birth.

Jacob: no im okay, but thank you

He kissed her head.

Y/n: are you sure baby? It seemed to freak you out.

She stared up at him with worried eyes.

Jacob: I'm okay, I promise. What are you doing up?

Y/n: well.. I couldn't get comfortable again, and then I got a pregnancy craving. She's got some weird taste buds. Right mama?

She smiled, rubbing her stomach. Jacob smiled, and rested his hand on her stomach, and she kicked. Y/n gasped and looked up at him.

*4pm*

Natalie: i brought a polaroid so i can take pictures of you two. I'll be your photographer

Natalie smiled confidently. She got her polaroid ready, and Jacob used his hand, and squished her cheeks together. her eyes closed and had a small smiled on her face. His other hand attached to her waist and he made it look like he was biting her face. It looked cute. And natalie snapped the picture. He let go of her cheeks, and kissed her cheek, then her lips.

Jacob's sisters: I want a picture with y/n

They squealed heading over towards y/n. Jacob stepped back as one of his sisters wrapped her arms around y/ns neck, and y/n wrapped hers around her waist. They were hugging and natalie snapped a picture.

Y/n: wait! She's kicking!

She smiled. His sister placed her hand on her stomach.

Y/n: feel her?

She asked with a smile. She nodded and smiled big. Jacob stood back, letting them enjoy this moment as he had a big smile on his face. He was glad his sister and y/n got along. Usually the girls he dated before y/n hated his sisters. Because they had such a close bond they considered it cheating. But when y/n and his sister met, they instantly clicked. Sometime y/n would go over to his house just to see his sisters.