Part 110

*the next morning, 8:30am*

Jacobs eyes opened to the little sunlight in the bedroom. His head was resting on her lower stomach. Y/n was dead asleep, not even close to waking up. He placed gentle kisses on her stomach which ended up waking her up. She rested her hand on the back of his head, running her fingers through his hair.

Jacob: you think i can take your mama on a date?

He whispered against her stomach, making her smile with her eyes still closed.

Y/n: i think she would like that

She whispered with a small chuckle at the end. Jacob smiled, rubbing his hand across her stomach, feeling the small baby bump.

Y/n: what time is it?

She grumbled.

Jacob: 8:35

Jacob looked up to look at her and she already fell back asleep. He covered her up, and got up, using the bathroom and brushing his teeth.

*a couple of hours later*

Y/n came out of the bedroom with a blanket wrapped around her to see Jacob and her mom laughing. She sat on the couch, resting her head in his lap as he played with her hair.

Jacob: good morning beautiful

Y/n: mhm

She grumbled against his lap.

Y/m/n: oh, by the way, Jacob, we're meeting your parents at the beach at... 12

She said as she checked the time. He smiled and nodded.

Jacob: baby that means we have to get up and get ready

He smiled down at her.

Y/n: mhm

She mumbled once again, still halfway asleep. It was already 10:55 and they did need to get ready. He picked her up, and took her to the room closing the door with his foot. He laid her on the bed, and opened their suitcase, pulling out her favorite black bikini and his swim trunks with a big black shirt. Y/n sat up rubbing her eyes. She was fully awake now. She watched as Jacob removed his shirt, watching his back muscles move, making her stare. He turned around with a smile.

Jacob: y/n?

Y/n: huh?

She snapped out of it, and slipped on her bikini, running to the bathroom to brush her teeth so she could kiss Jacob. When she came out of the bathroom, she went to the room, making sure no one was around. She closed the door.

Jacob: what?

He chuckled.

She jumped on him and kissed him. He loved it. He loved when she jumped on him. He actually loved many many things about her. If you asked him to write it down on a hundred pages front and back, he couldn't do it because there's too much he loves about her. When she got down, he just smiled at her. In love.

Y/n: shorts or a shirt?

She questioned, looking at herself in the mirror.

Jacob: hmm.. i would say shirt, but i prefer shorts

He stood behind her small figure, placing his hands on her hips, slowly moving to her stomach.

*12pm*

They decided to take just one car. Y/n and Jacob sat in the back, and her parents in the front of course. She had her knees up to her chest, her right arm wrapped around her legs as she held her phone playing games. She put her phone down, and looked over at Jacob. He snapped a quick picture of them, and posted it. Even though he quit social media, he still post like a regular person but doesn't make money off of it anymore. He still has millions of followers though but shut down his monetization. Some fanpages stayed up, and some deleted theirs when they found out he quit social media as a job. She grabbed his hand, and placed it on her bare stomach, smiling at him.

*12:54pm*

Jacob and y/n we're throwing a football, just having fun. They had already said hi to his parents. The four of them were talking as they watched y/n and Jacob play like kids. They're enjoying the time they have no before she gets too big and before the baby comes along. Jacob had thrown the ball too high, making y/n miss. She put her hands on her hips and smiled softly. She pretended to stretch.

Y/d/n: oh here we go

He laughed. All their focus went onto y/n and Jacob. She ran towards him, and squealed as she jumped on him, wrapping her arms around his neck. Their lips inches apart. His arms went around her back securing her close to him.

mom: does she do that a lot?

Jacobs mom asked with a smile.

Y/m/n: pretty much he loves it though you can tell

She smiled. Jacobs parents sort of missed out on their relationship because they traveled the world. But they still made it to the wedding, and y/n will never forget the first time she met them. They immediately made her feel welcome and at home.