Part 137

I continued to stare down at her as she studied my face. She looked up at Jacob and studied his face. I loved that she immediately stopped crying the second she was put in Jacob's arms.

Jacob: should we invite everyone in?

I shook my head.

Y/n: let's have our moment with her before everyone steals her

I said, smiling down at her, running my hand softly over her head. I still had a stomach, but not too big. I watched her eyes flutter open and closed. She opened her mouth, yawning. Making my heart melt. She looked up at me and Jacob, still studying us. I nodded.

Y/n: okay.. they can come in

I sniffled. He smiled and went out to get everybody. They all came in, and I handed her to Jacob. Everyone's jaw dropped, and they all smiled when they saw her.

Everyone: she's so adorable

Y/d/n: she looks just like you, Jacob

He smiled.

Jacob: no, definitely y/n

I smiled. After my parents, sister, and brother, she was passed to Jacob's family. As they were passing her, she started crying. They handed her back to me because they didn't know what to do. They placed her back in my arms, and she still cried a little. I handed her to Jacob, and she stopped.

Y/n: 10 minutes old and she's already a daddy's girl

I laughed. I looked up at him, and he was in complete awe just staring down at her. She closed her eyes, and fell asleep in the comfort of her father's arms. After an hour, everyone left to go to bed since it was middle of the night. He laid her down in the clear cart.

Jacob: i have a surprise for you

He smiled down at me, stepping out of the room. He came back with a big brown bag.

Jacob: i got you your favorite from the square grouper

I gasped, and my eyes watered.

Y/n: really?

He nodded.

Y/n: but they closed already

Jacob: one of the cooks offered to stay later than expected to make this for you

I cried.

Y/n: thank you thank you thank you

I kissed him.

Jacob: oh and, a sprite

Y/n: you're literally the best

He smiled, and pulled up the tray, and set the food and sprite down on top. The food was pretty warm as if it was just made. It might have been just made. The first bite was the best I've ever had. No food for over a day and finally eating, the best you'll ever experience. Well, maybe not the pushing a whole kid out your vagina but whatever.

Y/n: this is so good

I almost cried again.