Battle of the Ex's

At a nearby porn studio, a familiar sinner was busy counting money when he looked over to his wall of porn movie posters with an evil grin of success. He's a tall, slender moth demon with greyish-lavender skin and cerise-pink eyes, over which he is always depicted wearing gold-rimmed heart-shaped sunglasses with cerise-pink lenses. He has a wide mouth full of sharp, red-colored, pointed teeth and possesses a single golden fang that sits to his far left of the center. He wore a floor-length vivid-red coat, which features a white fur trim at the wrists, as well as black and white striped fur trim down the coat center-front to the bottom hem A large fluffy white 'collar' decorated with small red love-hearts is wrapped around his neck - this plumes up from his coat's break-line, although it is unclear whether this collar is attached to his body or the coat. His coat is pinned with a gold chain and gold love-heart-shaped broach fastenings at the breast. He also accessorizes with a matching vivid-red top hat that has a wide, asymmetrical zebra-print hat-band. Two appendages sprout from the band of the hat: on his left, one black spiked antennae, and on his right, what appears to be a large black and white striped feather.
He was suddenly interrupted by his doors being barged open, revealing a female sinner breathing heavily and in a panic. She was a slim demon with slightly grey-brown skin. She has long, curly hair tied into large pigtails which are velvet on the tips and pale blue at the ends, with white swirl streaks on her pigtails and on her bangs, and with black hair ties holding her hair up. Her eyes have white irises and red sclera, and she seems to be wearing white clown eyeliner with burgundy eyeshadow and black lipstick with a strip across the center of her mouth.
She wore a black shirt with two hearts on it and a gray vest with a fur collar that has red hearts (similar to the ones on the male sinners).
She wore velvet-blue striped pants with a heart-shaped buckle belt and maroon shoes with white pom poms on the top. She was also wearing two skull earrings on each side of her head and fingerless black striped evening gloves, with the alternate colors of the right and left being white and velvet, respectively.

"Valentino!" She yelled out in exhaustion.

"What is it, Velvet?! Can't you see I'm having a dramatic moment?!" He asked.

"Boss! H-he's here!" The female sinner named Velvet gasped out as the male sinner named Valentino quickly dusted himself off before standing up revealing that he was extremely tall and headed to the doors where David was waiting with a tied-up demon.

"Ah... Mr. David. How delighted to see you." The male sinner greeted with a toothy grin. Without saying a word, David threw the sinner to his feet.

"Ooook looky looky what the big sexy bounty hunter brought in!?" Velvet mocked and giggled at the scared sinner.

"Well, well, what have we here? A little gift from Hell's Legendary Bounty Hunter? Oh David, you have me lost for words." He said with a laugh as he crouched down to face the demon who was shivering with fear, "Haven't thought you could escape now, could you?" He asked the sinner who started sweating.

"P-please, sir..."

"Please, sir?" Valentino asked rathered disgusted, "You decided to run off from my business, go into hiding, make me have to waste Mr. David's here time, and you have the audacity to call me SIR?!" He asked, revealing some of his demonic side when David cleared his throat, getting his attention, "Oh... my apologies, Mr. David, I didn't mean to cause a small scene." He apologized, and David rolled his eyes.
Out of the corner of his eye he could see some of Valentino's employees (Mostly the two cat-like demons that associate with him) and Velvet eyeing him up and down very lustfully but as usual, he ignored them, "I uh... don't have a lot then what we agreed on..." Before he could finish, David immediately raised an eyebrow to him, not wanting to deal with this, "But..." He said, pondering a bit before smiling, "I do have... a small opening for someone like you in my next upcoming movie, that I think you'd be perfect for." He said, going over to Velvet, who was taking pictures of David, "It's called, 'Wild West Best Sex'." He announced. Immediately David didn't look so pleased with the name and to where this was going, "It's uh working title, but it stars a lone bounty hunter that gets contracts to plow the horniest bitches across the west, and I think you'd be perfect for the starring role." He explains while sliding his finger underneath David's chin, "Maybe even Velvet could be your co-star." He gestured to which Velvette clapped her hands with excitement.