Old Flames Never Die

Within the confines of blasting music and the smell of sex in every direction, the Mayday Studio was surprisingly empty today, though it was near the end of the work day. However the sound of water running seems too intriguing as it sounds like a shower is being run.

Of course with everyone not around there's only one person who could run the shower at a time like this... Verosika Mayday. Her sweet and mesmerizing humming could be heard over the shower as her silhouette was shown standing in a very posture stance, washing off her hourglass body as she hummed away.

Suddenly her phone starts to ring next to her as she reached out (seductively might I add) and gently picked up the phone before pulling it behind the curtain.

"Hello?" She asked answering the call, "Vortex, good to hear from you. Am I gonna meet you at Mammon's manor for tonight's special performance?" She asked and stayed silent for Vortex to respond. However, his response wasn't what she was looking for as she tugged on the shower curtain in complete rage.

"WHATTTTT!!!!!!?" She screeched out, revealing her wet, clean body (still covered in suds) before jumping out of the shower.

{WITH VORTEX}
"Yeah uh, you see... my girlfriend, is uh, planning this really big party, and uh, asked me to help out... so... I can't come tonight." Vortex explained, rubbing the back of his neck while looking over to the other Hellhounds who were helping with the preparation with the party.

"Are you fucking serious?" Verosika asked on the other end as the scene jumps back to her, walking out of the bathroom with just a towel on, but it's mostly hanging by a thread since she just threw it on, "Do you have any fucking idea how hard it was just to get him to agree on this?! Let alone pay for it?!" She added while rummaging through her walk-in closet looking for something to wear.

"I know I know how much you looked forward to this concert, but... you know... my personal stuff comes first." He said, to which Verosika groaned in anger but soon sighed in disappointment.

"Y-your're right, sorry for s-snapping at you like that." She said pinching her temple, "I keep forgetting that your dating Beezelabub." She said the last part in a bitter tone.

"So you cool with skipping out on this one?" Vortex asked as Verosika threw the towel off and put in her signature dress while putting Vortex in speaker.

"I'll let it slide this one time, but it better not happen again."

"Got it ma'am, have a good night." He said and hung up, leaving Verosika to yell out in frustration, almost throwing her phone across the room. But after a couple of quick breathing techniques, she calmed down and sat at her makeup table.

"Fuck! I have to get to Greed in two hours, where and who the fuck am I gonna find a bodyguard in that short amount of time?!" She asked brushing her hair with her favorite brush that she has in her makeup table.

While brushing, her eyes frantically dart around hoping to find the answer she was looking for on her makeup table and along the mirror frame were pictures of fans of her that she actually genuinely liked, sure she's a succubus but that doesn't mean she likes having sex twenty-four seven... okay maybe she does love that, but the point is that you're bound to have met a few fans that you changed their lives for the better.

Her eyes however, landed on a picture of her and Bliztø together, it was actually a very good picture that they took together and they both seem happy. She simply huffed with disgust and ripped down the photo before tearing it up.

"Why do I even still have this picture?" she asked before looking back up to her mirror frame and spotted another picture. This one was with her and David (The same picture he threw out of the Hell Charger). Carefully she pulled the picture off and inspected it closer, boy does she extremely happy being with this strang human, almost as if he was like her shining knight in armor.