Dinner Before Jailbreak

Loona stared out the window with a conflicting look on her face. Strangely enough, however, she wasn't on her phone. She had admitted that normally, when her dad drives or if they're going somewhere, she would be glued to her phone or put her earbuds in her ears and listen to her music. But this time, she just sat looking out the window completely deep in thought, mostly thinking of one question that's spiraling into a million other questions.

Why?

That's the question that's drilling into her head with so many 'whys' that controlled her thoughts. Why did she have to fall head over heels for the hottest Hellhound ever, and he's already taken? But the biggest 'why' that was, circling her head, was why she held his hand... why did she hold David's hand?
What was she thinking? She didn't have to take his hand and stare deep into his eyes, but how could she help it? He gave a vibe that even she (being the tough, introverted goth Hellhound) got lost in his eyes. His kindness is like a magnet, and Loona may simply just want to get closer to his kindness even if he's the self-proclaimed Legendary Bounty Hunter, wouldn't you? But as she thought about her thoughts started twisting his kindness and revealing that he must be out for either blood, money, or even worse her body to which she clenched her fist thinking how easily she was tricked by David.

"Loona?" She heard which pulled her out of her thoughts, and she looked over to a concerned David, "You... okay?" He asked her to which she crossed her arms, not wanting to look at him.

"Yeah... yeah, I'm... I'm fine." She answered, to which David looked at her with concern but looked back towards the road.

"Hey, there's a bar up ahead, wanna stop there?" He asked, to which Loona rolled her eyes in annoyance.

"Sure, I mean you said you're buying."

"Well, I didn't want to take you to a place that you wouldn't like." He said as they pulled into a decent-sized bar that was somewhat packed and pulled into a parking spot. Once he turned off the ignition, he looked over to see Loona looking into her small pocket mirror, checking her makeup again, "Nervous?" He asked her, getting her to take a breath and put away her pocket mirror.

"A-a little, does my make-up look good?" She asked him, turning to face him. David looked straight into her eyes and gave her a reassuring smile.

"You look very pretty." He complimented. Her eyes widened like crazy as a small blush formed on her face. No one ever called her pretty before. Her mind started racing again as David opened his door, "Come on, let's get some food." He said as he got out, leaving Loona to process what happened. Again, however, her thoughts started twisting, and now she thinks he's taking advantage of her, to which she growled at herself.

"Stop it!" She told herself in anger, looking into the mirror, "Don't drop your guard around him." She said before taking a deep breath and exiting the car, rushing to catch up to him.

"Hey, there ya are, I was wondering if you got lost." David joked, and Loona playfully rolled her eyes.

"Well, what are you waiting for?"

"Ladies first." He gestured as he opened the door for her. His kindness was really starting to rub her the wrong way, but she kept her cool and smiled.

"Thank you." She said and headed on inside, followed by David. Once inside, they could see dozens of humans having fun. There was a dart board, a pool table, and many bikers who were busy talking and drinking amongst themselves.
Loona immediately gulped with fear at all of the humans, but David placed a hand on her shoulder, reassuring her that she was in good hands. She smiled at his gesture as a waitress walked up to them.

"How many?" She asked.

"Two." David answered, to which the waitress quickly pulled out a small board and picked a table on her board before grabbing two small menus.