Anniversary Antics

(A/N This chapter will take place after the Season finale of Hazbin Hotel)

Another boring afternoon in Imp City. Loona was busy sitting at her desk reading a magazine called: IMP Gossip, while David was seen sitting on the couch cleaning one of his revolvers. He was always told that if he keeps his guns clean, then they would work more efficiently almost as good as new. However he was also cleaning other weapons that I.M.P had in there storage room and he felt a bit parched and he looked over to the break room.

Finally after a small moment of debating wether or not he should get a drink, he got up from his chair and walked to the break room. Due to his boots hitting the carpet, Loona's ears started twitching with every thump, causing her to look up from her magazine, thankfully they were acquainted with each other, otherwise she would've snapped at him for the obnoxious loud thumping.

Upon entering the break room, he grabbed a cup from the cabinet and went to turn on the faucet, only for nothing to come out, course... Blitzø never payed for the water bill. Thankfully David had some stashed away in the fridge, opening the fridge, he could see a case that he secretly stashed in the back of the fridge as and picked it up. Walking back out he could see that Loona was back to reading her magazine.

"Hey uh... you thirsty?" He spoke up, resulting in Loona looking up and raised an eyebrow, "It's just water."

"You had water?" She asked

"I always had water."

"Huh... I thought Blitzø wasn't paying for the water bill." She said as David pulled out two bottles and opened them, sliding one to Loona who took it and carefully sip it, "Ooh fuck that's extremely cold." She coughed, not expecting it to be this cold.

"S-sorry if it's not to your liking." David apologized but Loona waved him off.

"Nah dude, it's... it's good seriously." She said with a smile as she rested her head in her hand twirling the glass bottle, letting the content spin for a bit.

"So what ya reading?"

"Oh, just Imp Gossip." She answered showing off the cover which revealed Verosika Mayday on it.

"Huh, course Verosika would be on the cover."

"Yep, lots of juicy stuff in here." Loona commented, resulting in David cocking his head.

"Oh really?" He asked as he silently read some of headers that were used to grab the readers attention: Hottest Popstar losing her crown? Alleged kidnapping turned into a stunt for popularity says Mammon.

"Hell yeah, these this article I'm currently reading in here, something about how she was allegedly kidnapped after performing in Mammonopolis, only for Mammon himself to say it was actually just a stunt for more money." She stated which David rolled his eyes and crossed his arms while leaning back in his chair.

"Can't imagine what he would say if she ended up getting killed."

"Something tells me that you were there to rescue her?" Loona guessed as her ear flicked.

"Guilty."

"Don't you like, have an issue with her?" She asked. David fell silent as he thought back of Verosika and him having that talk in his mobile transport base.

"I used to, but that was when I had kept my emotions to myself, now we're good."

"Ah, I see." Loona said before taking a drink from her bottle before setting it down on the opened Grimoire when the book suddenly shook and knocked the bottle off the book and rolled onto the floor.

"Argh fuck!" Loona yelled in detest before the book suddenly started to glow and created a portal to the mortal realm.

Suddenly a tree fell through the portal and crashed onto the floor along with several severed heads. Moxxie could be seen jolting out of the tree carrying an active chainsaw in his hands and behind him in as Blitzø with a satisfying smile on his face as he entered the office.