A Job From Queen Bee

Gluttony, home to most Hellhounds throughout Hell, it was also home to some of the biggest parties in all of Hell, hosted by the Princess herself in her luxurious mansion where David was shown standing from the front entrance, staring at all it's glory. After a moment of grasping the size of her mansion, he finally headed up the stairs and opened the door where it was shown to be extravagant with large lava light-like pillars.

Wondering around, the quietness of this large place was very eerie as his boots connected with the marble flooring.

"Hey! Up here!" A voice called out, getting him to look up and see some eyes glowing down at him, "Welcome! I'll be down in a minute!" The voice yelled out in excitement as a fluttering sound could be heard. The shadowy figure then flew down and landed in front of David, but due to smoke starting to rise from smoke machines only the silhouette of the figure could be seen for a moment before the smoke machine turned off, to which the figure popped out of the smoke with an exciting smile. Revealing herself to be... the Queen Bee herself... The Princess of Gluttony... Beelzebub.

She was a tall and curvy-built, foxlike demon with insect-like features - such as two pairs of arms, a pair of antennas attached to her pointed ears, and a small pair of insect wings which are light yellow with pink outlines. She also sported a white underbelly up to her muzzle with a small, heart-shaped black nose.

Her light yellow fur has dark fuchsia stripes and small markings located on her ears, the sides of her face and between her eyes respectively, with that said marking opening a third eye when she enters her full demon form. Her hair and tail appears to be made out of lava lamp fluid material which glows in a variety of bright colors such as bright pink, aqua-blue and orange/amber, with her stomach also resembling a lava lamp. The top of her head is a pink, black and white tuft which resembles a small flame-like crown.

Her eyes are an upturn-shape, with very pale yellow sclera, hot-pink pupils, faded light maroon upper eyelids, and thick eyelashes which protrudes from each eye, two of them resembling antennas. She also has black, dripping-like markings which cover her four arms and digitigrade legs, resembling fingerless gloves and thigh-high stockings.

For attire, Beelzebub wears a black choker necklace which grips her neck, a low-cut black bra under a small, off-the-shoulder pink crop-top with lighter markings below the heart-shaped cutout, and a set of light pink shorts with the trim being the same color as her top.

"Whew, sorry about the wait, just doing some final prepping for my party..." She said as she dust herself off, before crossing her lower arms and smiled at David, "But hey, welcome, good to see you again, how ya been dude?!" She asked outreaching one of her upper arms to David who looked up to her with an unamusment look, "Been awhile since we last talk huh." Beelzebub stated with a chuckle but again David stood silent and raised an eyebrow.

"I remember." He responded rather coldly. The tension between them could be felt as they both remembered the last time they met, even for Beezelbub who is an extreme extroverted energetic party girl who has a somewhat bubbliy personality can tell that this conversation isn't going anywhere.

"Okay, seriously... this whole staring at death tone and mood your giving is such a a major let down. Come on! You're in the Queen Bee's presence, your safe to let loose." She said before clapping her hands together where upon separate, revealed a beer bottle that she magically summoned, "Want a drink?" She asked and shook the beer bottle in front of David's face.

"What's the job?" He asked.

"Ah, I see, not in the mood to drink, that's fine..." She said before taking a sip out of the beer bottle, "That's cool, straight to the point I see. Anyway, listen the job kinda simple actually." She explains before throwing the bottle behind her, to which it magically disappeared, "You see, lately I've been getting rather... death threats for the past couple of months."