Loona's Solo Mission

{WARNING AND DISCLAIMER:
THE FOLLOWING CHAPTER CONTAINS SCENE OF SEXUAL ASSAULT, AND THE TALK OF RAPE, I DO NOT ENDULGE THE IDEA OF RAPE TO ANYONE (INCLUDING DEMONS, AND ESPECIALLY HELLHOINDS...

IF YOU OR A LOVE ONE HAS DEALT WITH THIS BEFORE PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD TALK TO SOMEONE, WE'RE ALL HERE TO HELP MAKE THIS WORLD A BETTER PLACE, IF YOU FIND ANYTHING IN THIS CHAPTER REPULSIVE OR OFFENSIVE PLEASE DONT READ, IF YOU'RE STILL HERE THEN BY ALL MEANS, WITHOUT FURTHER ADO, ENJOY LOONA'S SOLO MISSION}

Another boring day in the I.M.P. office. Blitzø, Millie, and Moxxie took off on another job, which they were told was extremely simple. So ... Blitzø told David that he wasn't needed for this one and gave him the day off. However, he stayed behind to keep Loona company since it does get pretty boring around the office.

Upon hearing that he was staying, Loona's tail began to slightly wag and she secretly smiled. She really loved having him around (business-wise she means) and with him around it won't be as boring. Or so she thought for hours have gone by, and the two just sat in silence.

Loona was busy on her phone as usual while David observed the whiteboard and all of its contents. Her ear suddenly twitched, which got her to look up from her phone to see him and was a bit curious on why he was so focused on the whiteboard.

"Enjoying the shitty handwriting?" She asked out loud, getting him to look over.

"For the amount of business we do, we don't seem to be making a lot of money." He said, scratching his chin in confusion.

"Oh, we do..." Loona retorted, looking back down at her phone, "It's just my D-dad..." She said forcefully out of her mouth with, "Likes to spend it on all kinds of fucking stupid stuff." She explains.

"Ah, I see." He said when knocking was heard at the door.

"Yo David, get the door!" Loona yelled at David, which David was taken aback by this, but walked over and opened the door revealing Nate.

"Well, well, if it isn't Nate." He greeted him, "What brings you here?" He asked.

"Woah, you're talking!" Nate said, to which David just gave him a deadpan look, "I uh, need help, and I was told to come to you guys." He said, trying not to make the conversation more awkward.

"I see. Well, come on in, I'll pour you a drink." He said, holding the door open.

"Well, uh, alright." Nate smiled, entering the room, only to be stared at by Loona.

"Oh, he's back." She said in annoyance as she typed on her phone, Nate looked over to David and waved her off.

"Oh hey." Nate greeted her nervously.

"Don't mind her she's on her 'period'." He said, performing air quotes.

"I'M NOT ON MY FUCKING PERIOD!" She snarled, giving a middle finger to both of them.

"My advice... don't go anywhere near her, or else..."

"Or else what?"

"Choppy choppy pee-pee time." He said as he sat down in his chair. Loona overheard this and glanced up to see Nate wincing at the thought and secretly smiled. At least she got the joke.

"So... where's Blitzø?" Nate asked as he sat down

"He and M & M are on a job."

"And what about you?"

"They told me, they'll call me if they need me for backup, so it's just me and Loona, and let me tell you it's fucking boring." He said as Loona's ears twitched, causing her to roll her eyes, "So what is it you need?" He asked, putting a drink in front of Nate.