Let the poor woman come - smut

Warning: smut

I was completely bare between the two men. After our talk with Thranduil, they proceeded to rid me of my clothes and now here I was. Sitting on Haldirs lap, his cock deeply sheathed into my core, my legs spread by his strong thighs. Legolas kneeling in front of me, edging me. I was a quivering mess, sweat and slick sticking to my body, but it didn't look like either of the elves cared. Haldir had stopped thrusting into me, just relishing my twitching pussy around his cock, leaving it up to Legolas to pull another orgasm from my body.

"So beautiful." He murmured in my ear. "Do you like Legolas making you cum, meleth?" I let out another strangled moan, when Legolas finger danced over my clit. "Answer us, meleth. Tell us how good we make you feel." Haldir pressed on, gripping my hips tighter, when I clenched around his cock. "Good!" I whined. "So good..."

A knock on the door interrupted us. "Yes?" Legolas answered, his voice sounding like he didn't just finger me. To my fearful surprise the door opened and closed again. A light 'thump' indicated someone leaned against the wooden frame. Luckily the room we stayed in was rounding a corner, so from where the door was placed, you were unable to see the fireplace and bed. Legolas lips contorted in a devilish smile, when he started to stroke my clit again. From behind Haldir snuck a hand around my mouth to keep me from making a sound.

"I wondered..." My eyes went wide, when I realized it was Thranduil, who was standing there. "... whether it would be possible for you to help me organize a few things regarding the kingdom." Slowing down his movement, to keep me from cumming, Legolas answered: "Of course, Adar. What exactly needs to be discussed?" The elven king sighted. "Ah just the way we intend to keep our borders safe. The war has strained our armies and as far as I am concerned the spiders did not seem to have gained as many casualties as we did."

My muffled cry, forced Thranduil to stop mid explanation, but after a few seconds he kept on talking: "As well I want to show my apology by inviting you, Haldir and Visha to Mirkwood. I guess since the three of you are content to make this relationship work, I might as well invite her and the Commander to Mirkwood."

"See it as done, Adar." Legolas answered, not letting my face out of his sight. I was now twitching and panting from how close my orgasm was and I wondered why Thranduil didn't pick on the tension and noises in the room. But my hopes were soon shattered on the ground, when the king spoke again: "Thank you, my son." I heard him turn around, opening the door. "Ah and another thing. Let the poor woman come. I am afraid the whole realm is yearning for her release." Legolas chuckled between my legs, signaling for Haldir to take away his hand. "I will. Don't worry." Then, he circled my clit with the uttermost sinful touch, he ever used, pushing me over the edge. Even though I didn't hear Thranduil leave the room, I couldn't help myself. A loud moan, ripping from my chest, ringing through the room.

"Thank you." Was the last thing I heard, before the door fell into its hinges. The sound shuttering through my body, freeing the insanity of what just happened.

"I fucking hate you!" I exclaimed. My breath still irregular. Legolas got up from his knees. "No, you love us."

"Why did you do this? He is your father!" I asked, feeling something between arousal and embarrassment. "I will never be able to look him in the eye!" This had Legolas smirk again. "He was the one, prying on our intimate life. I guess he got what he wanted. Besides don't tell me, you didn't like it. I could see it in your eyes. The fear of being caught just went straight to your filthy little pussy, didn't it?"

I gasped at his boldness, unsure what to say. He was right. I enjoyed the thrill of it, but I didn't expect him to be this bold.

"Don't worry hûn nin. My father was never one to let people go against his believes and rules. If he really had a problem of engaging us in this situation, he would have waited. You know, elven hearing can be a big asset deciding whether to enter a room or not." Legolas smiled at me, making his way to the bed, ridding him from the rest of his clothes.

Then he proceeded to take a seat on the broad bed in front of us. "Ride him." Was all he said, slowly stroking his hard cock in his hand. I was stunned at his sudden change in demeanor. Legolas wasn't usually the one to overtake Haldir in extruding dominance, but sometimes there were slight glimpses of the princes' natural power slipping through. "What?" My voice was hoarse and thin of breath. Tilting his head to the side Legolas lips twisted into a cocky smile. "You heard my father. You are to be queen of Mirkwood at my side. Now show your commander what his queen likes. Take him as you please."

I froze on the spot unsure of what to do. My brain reeling from the change of pace in the room. The newly found power sending butterflies through my stomach. Haldirs warm hand on my back startled me back into reality. I could feel him shuffle underneath me. Sliding towards the edge of the chair and leaning back. "Go on little starlight. Ride me. I am yours to take. Your throne to sit on. Well to be honest I would rather have you use my face as your throne, but this will do for now."

His words had Legolas chuckle: "You see how eager the Commander is to please his queen? You are a natural." "Both of you need an ego check." I grumbled. "You are having way to much fun, teasing me like that and then throw me into cold water."

Underneath me Haldir leaned forward, his lips brushing over my shoulder. "Would you rather have me rail you on the floor to Legolas feet?" Him growling into my ears, send goosebumps over my whole body and I involuntarily started to shiver.

Desperately trying to gain my stance back, I straightened up, forcing as much power into my voice that I could muster. "No. I am just fine." Still unsure about what to do, I started to roll my hips in circular motions, as I was not able to do much more, since my feet barely touched the ground. But by the groaning noises coming from Haldir I was doing good. Following Legolas order, I completely focused on my own pleasure, riding my husband in the most sensual and deep way I ever did.

*hûn nin = my heart