Money In The Bank Pt 3

*All ready for the fatal 4-way match, you and Demi stood backstage, getting each other in the right mindset As Matt Riddle vs Gunther had just started. The other three teams doing their own things, Dominik, Fergal, and Luis watcing you two were just a few feet away*

You: We got this, RebelMare has got this. We're gonna go out there and show London why we run the women's division and win

Demi: Hell yeah, we are. They can boo, they can cheer, either why RebelMare comes out on top

You: That's the spirt. Let's do this shit

*You and Demi do your handshake before grabbing your jackets and put them on. You and Demi walked back over to the boys, Dominik wrapping his arms around you. Watching as Andrew Galloway, better known as Drew McIntyre, makes his return confronting Gunther after his win over Matt Riddle*

Luis: You two ready?

You: Ready as we'll ever be

*Once MITB went to commerical, you and Demi along with the other three teams went inside gorilla

*Once MITB went to commerical, you and Demi along with the other three teams went inside gorilla. After the break, the shows came back on with Michael Cole and Wade Barret talking about RebelMare, Unholy Union, Steffanie and Ashley, and Valerie and Karissa*

'I'm a psycho, I'm a psycho'

*Shotzi and Tegan ride out on the 'Taking Care Of Business' tank, the crowd cheering for them. Shotzi pulls out the red button and at the same time her and Tegan press it, setting off the pyro before jumping out of the tank*

"The following contest is a women's fatal 4-way scheduled for one fall and is a unifiedcation match for the WWE Women's and NXT Women's Tag Team Championships! Introducing challengers, first the team of Shotzi and Tegan Nox!"

*Tegan and Shotzi high-five fans as they make their way to the ring. Shotzi runs and slides into the ring as Tegan slides on the apron. Both Tegan and Shotzi stand on the turnbuckles as Elektra's theme plays and the crowd is a mix of boo and cheers. Elektra and Lola obviously walk out together, walking to the ring*

"Introducing the second challengers. Lola Vice and Elektra Lopez!"

*Dominik wrapped your tag team title around your waist then wrapped your womens world title over the tag title as Elektra and Lola get in the ring, before 'Necessary Evil' starts playing, the whole crowd goes into cheers*

"Strip off the weight of mortality and check it at the door"

*You and Rhea walk out, both of you doing the stomp before starring into the camera then look at each other, fist-bumping. You swing the guitar over your shoulder, letting it hang against your back as you and Rhea walk to the ring*

"Introducing the champions. First, representing The Judgment Day, they are the WWE Women's World Champions and the WWE Women's Tag Team Champions! Madelyn Jayne and Rhea Ripley, RebelMare!"